Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #77443
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Mitsu Eclipse 97 GS with LOTS of extras" Previous topic | Next topic
TXTurboGSJul-23-05 11:24 AM
Member since Sep 29th 2003
333 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#77443, "FS: Mitsu Eclipse 97 GS with LOTS of extras"

I am selling y eclipse for $6k. The car is a 97 and is in running condition with the sotck engine. I will include the following with the car for $6k!!!!!The car over all is 8 out of 10.

Installed on the car:

StopTech big brakes (front only) with slotted rotors (1.6k)
Quaife TBD
Tein SS Coilovers
AFX Solid front engine mount
Driveshaftshop stage 2 axles
Excell GT-7 17" wheels with Yokohama AVS 100 rubber
Ingalls camber kit
Sparco steering wheel
sparco shift knob
sparco pedals
C&R Aluminun radiator
walbro 255 lph fuel pump

Ported head with the following:

Crane 16 cams
Crower retainers and springs
ferrea 1mm oversieze valves
55mm ported TB

Rebuild kit:

Wiseco .040 over pistons (in box)
Crower rods (in box)
ARP main studs (in box)
Mopar bearings (in box)
JE .020 over pistons (also included)
Used Crower rods (good condition)

Turbo kit:

HRC piping
HRC S20G
HRC S16g (leaks oil from bearing)
HRC FMIC
3" down pipe
no exhaust

To tune:

Megasuirt built by Lee (not tested yet) with timing control

I would throw the gauges but I need them for the new car. The brakes, the quaife, the suspension and driveshaft alone are worth $6k, so iamgine al this for only $6k!!! No tricks here, just tired of dropping money into the pit and not going fast enough.

I am firm on $6k. BTW, all of this has only 600 miles on it before I busted the engine due to bad tunning. I got another stock engine and that is what is installed.

Talk about a great deal. I am located in El Paso. I will post some pics up tonight hopefully.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

FS: Mitsu Eclipse 97 GS with LOTS of extras [View all] , TXTurboGS, Jul-23-05 11:24 AM
  RE: FS: Mitsu Eclipse 97 GS with LOTS of extras, 96rs-t, Jul-23-05 12:57 PM, #1
RE: FS: Mitsu Eclipse 97 GS with LOTS of extras, hunntyr, Jul-24-05 08:33 AM, #2
RE: FS: Mitsu Eclipse 97 GS with LOTS of extras, TXTurboGS, Jul-25-05 07:42 PM, #3
      RE: FS: Mitsu Eclipse 97 GS with LOTS of extras, totaleklipse97, Jul-25-05 08:30 PM, #4

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #77443 Previous topic | Next topic