Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #71339
View in linear mode

Subject: "For Sale: Pioneer Premier Head Unit $25 Shipped" Previous topic | Next topic
FlyinEsiApr-08-05 09:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71339, "For Sale: Pioneer Premier Head Unit $25 Shipped"
Apr-08-05 09:49 AM by FlyinEsi

I have this Pioneer Premier head unit DEH-P840MP that can be found on this page http://www.highwaymp3.com/pioneer.htm. It is two years old and has just broken. It will no longer play CD's, and not because the laser is broken, but because something in the assembly is mis-aligned. I spoke with an electronics store about this, the CD will go into the stereo and then it will spit it back out w/o even trying to play it. Guy told me something in the alignment of the parts that brings the cd all the way in is off.

They said it would cost me anywhere from $80-$200 to fix on top of waiting a possible 8 MONTHS for it to return. So, I just bought a new sony deck, but if anybody would like this one, here it is, up for grabs. Originally a $600 deck. Very nice, every function of this thing works great, just won't play CD's anymore and I am extremely tired of listening to the radio. Great if you know how to fix them, or if you don't mind waiting possibly a few months for a nice deck.

If $25 sounds too high, make me an offer. It should be available for shipment around the middle of April.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

For Sale: Pioneer Premier Head Unit $25 Shipped [View all] , FlyinEsi, Apr-08-05 09:24 AM
  RE: For Sale: Pioneer Premier Head Unit $25 Shipped, HipHop615, Apr-08-05 10:40 AM, #1
RE: For Sale: Pioneer Premier Head Unit $25 Shipped, 1995talon, Apr-08-05 05:19 PM, #2
RE: For Sale: Pioneer Premier Head Unit $25 Shipped, Sorry_i_Win, Apr-11-05 06:00 AM, #3
      RE: For Sale: Pioneer Premier Head Unit $25 Shipped, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Apr-11-05 06:00 AM, #4

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #71339 Previous topic | Next topic