Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #623
View in linear mode

Subject: "fs: katzkin 2tone interior (first 250 takes)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11" Previous topic | Next topic
widebodyeclipseOct-12-02 03:15 AM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
535 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#623, "fs: katzkin 2tone interior (first 250 takes)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11"

i have been getting questions about these since i posted. everyone wants them but nothing yet, so please serious only. if you are wanting to change the cloth seats or even change the blau look of the straight tan or black than these are the way to do so. tan seats with black inserts and the mitsubishi embroidered on the frount backs. paid 8 for them so the first 250 takes them. used in my show car, well taken care of. looks outstanding. easy to install just pull off the factory covers and ring these on. easy to do. and at that price, christmas comes early

i still need an safc and injectors if anyone can help.
thanks ben

also 19in kmc suicide wheels see thread.
latr

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2134181717&mode=slideshow
t3/t4 setup, je pistone, eagle rods,aem cam gears, crane cams, port and polished head w swirl polished valves, avcr, autometer gauges to be installed, kaminari widebody kit shaved rain seals, door handles, tail lights, relocated gas cap, double humped hood, house of kolors candybrandywine 20in weld evo wheels, air ride, custom fiberglass work (dash interior) more to come just not enough time

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

fs: katzkin 2tone interior (first 250 takes)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 [View all] , widebodyeclipse, Oct-12-02 03:15 AM
  RE: fs: katzkin 2tone interior (first 250 takes)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11, TeamDeanoD, Oct-12-02 11:27 AM, #1

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #623 Previous topic | Next topic