Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #55071
View in linear mode

Subject: "GI Custom Star/Hahn oil return line" Previous topic | Next topic
AdministratorStar Turbo TalonSep-10-04 11:04 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55071, "GI Custom Star/Hahn oil return line"

I am posting to see if anyone would be interested in an alum return line for their turbo. this could be done for Hahn or star turbo.

Why you ask, i am refining my Star line and if i build a stainless flex line it will cost about 55.00 if i do alum it will cost 1.50 per foot plus fittings. For the star you are looking at 12.00 roughly. That is using a rubber hose coupler to attach the 1/2 line to the oil pan flange. I personally would be using all AN fittings buti realize some guys dont know how to weld and dont prefer to pull their oil pans again.

My problem is i have to order the Alum line in 25' coils and i only want 2 feet.

Terry

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

GI Custom Star/Hahn oil return line [View all] , AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Sep-10-04 11:04 AM
  RE: GI Custom Star/Hahn oil return line, 420AYE, Sep-10-04 07:01 PM, #1
RE: GI Custom Star/Hahn oil return line, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Sep-11-04 01:44 AM, #2

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #55071 Previous topic | Next topic