Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #45479
View in linear mode

Subject: "*Testing Waters* F.S.: Red 95 RS ~87k on the clock" Previous topic | Next topic
NackersJun-06-04 07:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1912 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45479, "*Testing Waters* F.S.: Red 95 RS ~87k on the clock"

Like it says. We are just testing the waters to see what you think about this and if anyone would be interested in buying this within the next couple months.

1995 Eclipse RS:
- 87,000mi
- Sunroof
- 5 speed
- Kenwood CD player ($250 new)
- Momo Shift knob <$70 used>
- Tokico Illumnia (adjustable shocks)<$450 new>
- Ground control coilover springs (0-3" drop) <$300 used>
- Suspension techniques front (adjustable) and rear (non-adjustable) sway bars with new factory endlinks, new factory brackets, new factory bolts and new factory lower control arms for the rear from a GS-T (the RS doesn't come with a rear sway bar) <$425 new for everything listed>
- AEM CAI (hacked to a short ram for winter's, but we have a rubber connector to make it a CAI again) <$200 new>
- Apex'i N1 catback <$449 new>

Parts that come with the car:
- New Brembo slotted and dimpled rotors (set of 4 but need parts to convert the rear to disk brakes), SS brakes lines (set of 4), PBR metalmaster high performance disk brake pads (set of 4), and Ingalls Camber correction kit (set of 4) <$400 new>
- Factory Radio AM/FM cassette player
- Factory Intake

All the aftermarket parts have about 8 months on them except the coilover springs and shift knob which have an additional 3 months on them and the N1 and the CAI have about a year on them total.

The car has had 20,000 miles on it since Stef got the car 2 years ago. The car is driven daily (about 40-60mi a day) and has had a few long drives into Chicago for some 2gnt meets (about 1.5 hours one way). The body will be in perfect shape when the car is ready to be sold because I am going to fix the little scratches at school (I am going to school for auto body repair). It has grey interior that is in next to perfect condition. It has really been taken care of.

Stef is asking $6,000 for everything I have listed. She bought it 2 years ago for $8,500 so we think $6,000 is a good asking price.

Pictures can be found at www.cardomain.com/id/nackers
You can e-mail me at nackersaccent@aol.com or get a hold of me on AIM at nackers240sx if you have any questions.

www.ChicagoArea240sx.Editboard.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

*Testing Waters* F.S.: Red 95 RS ~87k on the clock [View all] , Nackers, Jun-06-04 07:18 PM
  RE: *Testing Waters* F.S.: Red 95 RS ~87k on the clock, MrSlick, Jun-07-04 01:27 AM, #1

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #45479 Previous topic | Next topic