Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #43832
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: 95 GS 5spd silver" Previous topic | Next topic
Amish_EclipseMay-19-04 09:11 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3026 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43832, "FS: 95 GS 5spd silver"

this is my 2gnt up for sale. it was in a wreck and was put out of commission ater the rod bearing went.

damage from the accident was a crumpled hood, bent upper rad support scuffed up head lights, cracked front bumper cover and there's a scracth to the metal on the passenger side front fender.

about a month after this accident the rod bearing started to go out. another month after that the rod bearing went.

at present it needs body work mentioned and a short block. i believe the head to be absolutely fine because i found a hole in the block where the crank/rod smashed through. my logic is if it cracked the block right above the oil pan then it didn't fly up and smash the head.

when i priced everything out the shop wanted 3400 to do everything, all body work and motor.

only other issue it had was the read driver side knuckle joint thinger for the wheel bearing. the rubber bushing isn't there, just the bolt. simple fix.

car comes with a custom 2.5" catback with magnaflow muffler and a hurricane GS short shifter from way back.

asking $2000 obo for the entire thing. this will be up for sale for an at present unknown amount of time. right now it's sitting in the shop waiting for the head, intake mani and TB to come off. once that's started this offer is done and the car will be parted out. until then this is for sale as a whole. car is in Lancaster PA. zipcodes to look up are 19362 (my home zip) and 17566 (the shops zip)

email at craigd887@aol.com (be patient this is my back up account)
AIM: emericanchaos if you have any questions.

i'm going to go over to the shop right now and see if i can take pics of it so you know what you're dealing with.

http://www.ocaddict.com

thanks beefgg for the sig

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

FS: 95 GS 5spd silver [View all] , Amish_Eclipse, May-19-04 09:11 AM
  RE: FS: 95 GS 5spd silver, Amish_Eclipse, May-19-04 12:45 PM, #1
RE: FS: 95 GS 5spd silver, Amish_Eclipse, May-20-04 08:01 AM, #2

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #43832 Previous topic | Next topic