Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #21474
View in linear mode

Subject: "i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!" Previous topic | Next topic
SPL_EclipseAug-28-03 02:23 PM
Member since Mar 11th 2002
5921 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21474, "i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"

for those in the charleston/sc or savannah/hilton head area: heres an awesome deal for you. my car was t-boned on the drivers side and was considered "just shy" of being totalled. if i can get about 5-600 bucks for stripping my car, it will justify the difference. SO...im willing to sell everything out of my car for cheap, hell, give me 600 and take the whole car!

the things damaged were: drivers door/window, rear "triangle" window" rear quarterpanel. on the interior, the door panel and rear side panel are bent up.

everything else (besides a couple interior peices) is available. the engine runs excellently, besids a slightly low idle occasionally. the head was rebuilt about 19k miles ago. i have a 140 amp aftermarket alternator. stock "throwing star" (or whatever theyre called, lol) rims w/ 4 BRAND NEW tires. i drove the car home from the wreck w/ no problems.

heres the catch...i have to make the desicion by tomorrow afternoon, so i MUST have some people commit to buying some stuff by then. i will let everything go VERY cheaply, and i prefer local pickup.

TIA!

:shhh: i do cocaine :/shhh:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!! [View all] , SPL_Eclipse, Aug-28-03 02:23 PM
  RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Uberingram, Aug-28-03 02:27 PM, #1
RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, turbo8u, Aug-28-03 02:28 PM, #2
RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, chrysler kid, Aug-28-03 02:28 PM, #3
RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, jerseystyle1, Aug-28-03 02:41 PM, #4
      RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Pitchblack98, Aug-28-03 02:49 PM, #5
      RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, eclipticrider, Aug-28-03 03:02 PM, #6
      RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, SPL_Eclipse, Aug-28-03 03:10 PM, #7
           RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, chrysler kid, Aug-28-03 03:20 PM, #8
                RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Squid, Aug-28-03 04:28 PM, #9
                     RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, BuckNutty, Aug-28-03 04:33 PM, #10
                          RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, eclipticrider, Aug-28-03 04:59 PM, #11
                          RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, ibangdchoeclipse, Aug-28-03 05:02 PM, #12
                               RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Smoke Honda, Aug-28-03 05:07 PM, #13
                                    RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, SPL_Eclipse, Aug-28-03 05:24 PM, #14
                                         RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, blinkbizkit500, Aug-28-03 05:41 PM, #15
                                              RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, chrysler kid, Aug-28-03 06:02 PM, #16
                                                   RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Smoke Honda, Aug-28-03 08:13 PM, #17
                                                        RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, a_miller_76, Aug-29-03 02:29 AM, #18
                                                        RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Shockeclipse, Aug-29-03 02:31 AM, #19
                                                             RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Pitchblack98, Aug-29-03 06:36 AM, #20
                                                                  RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, chrysler kid, Aug-29-03 07:20 AM, #21
                                                                  RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, a_miller_76, Aug-29-03 07:22 AM, #22
                                                                       RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Sorry_i_Win, Aug-29-03 09:30 AM, #23
                                                                            RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-29-03 09:37 AM, #24
                                                                                 RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Joe B Slow, Aug-29-03 10:40 AM, #25
                                                                                 RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, turbo8u, Aug-29-03 01:02 PM, #29
                                                                                 RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, chrysler kid, Aug-29-03 12:06 PM, #26
                                                                                      RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, GS_NOOB, Aug-29-03 12:13 PM, #27
                                                                                           RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, BumpinTool, Aug-29-03 12:45 PM, #28
                                                                                                RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, eclipticrider, Aug-29-03 02:46 PM, #30
                                                                                                     RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, SPL_Eclipse, Aug-29-03 05:09 PM, #31
                                                                                                          RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, dudasd, Aug-29-03 05:18 PM, #32
                                                                                                               RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, scdsmracr, Aug-29-03 06:09 PM, #33
                                                                                                                    RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, scdsmracr, Aug-29-03 09:29 PM, #34
                                                                                                                         RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, SPL_Eclipse, Aug-30-03 10:42 AM, #35
                                                                                                                              RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, grain, Aug-31-03 06:10 AM, #36
                                                                                                                              RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, orzech, Aug-31-03 01:47 PM, #37
                                                                                                                                   RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, drewkivela, Aug-31-03 05:43 PM, #38
                                                                                                                                        RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Shockeclipse, Aug-31-03 08:44 PM, #39
                                                                                                                                             RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, 2hot97GS, Aug-31-03 09:37 PM, #40
                                                                                                                                             RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Schavez98Eclipse, Sep-01-03 01:14 AM, #41
                                                                                                                                             RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, SPL_Eclipse, Sep-01-03 04:58 PM, #42
                                                                                                                                             RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, redeclipset, Sep-02-03 07:37 AM, #43
                                                                                                                                             RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, turbo8u, Sep-03-03 07:42 AM, #44
                                                                                                                                             RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, eclipticrider, Sep-03-03 03:23 PM, #45
                                                                                                                                             RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, ghetto_95clipse, Sep-03-03 04:23 PM, #46
RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, TeamMichael_97RS, Sep-04-03 05:37 AM, #47
RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, grain, Sep-09-03 02:33 AM, #48
      RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Eclipse97, Sep-09-03 06:38 AM, #49

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #21474 Previous topic | Next topic