Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122526
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: RRE Slotted Rotors & Semi Metallic Pads" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
BruiserSep-28-15 08:36 PM
Member since Oct 30th 2002
500 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122526, "FS: RRE Slotted Rotors & Semi Metallic Pads"

Brand spanking new! Never been used.

Years ago I purchased a set of slotted rotors and semi metallic pads from Road Race Engineering. When they arrived I inspected them, looked great, put them back in the box, then promptly forgot about them over a long & cold winter. I junked my 2GNT years ago, but now I'm moving and rediscovered this box of cherry parts. Now they can be yours.

I am selling a pair of front rotors and a pair of rear rotors and the Metal Master Semi Metallic pads to go along with it.

- Stock size for a 2GNT. According to RRE, the front rotors will fit any FWD 89-99 and the rear rotors fit any 2G.

- Brand new still in the box. Absolutely zero wear or rust. I can provide pics but I'm a *little* stressed & busy with the move right now.

I'm asking $200 for the whole shooting match. The buyer pays the cost of shipping.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy

FS: RRE Slotted Rotors & Semi Metallic Pads [View all] , Bruiser, Sep-28-15 08:36 PM
  RE: FS: RRE Slotted Rotors & Semi Metallic Pads, DirtMegirt, Oct-02-15 07:33 AM, #1

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122526 Previous topic | Next topic