Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #111786
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTT: My 38mm turbonetics evo wg for your blow off valve and flange/pipe!" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
2GeclipseRSJun-05-08 08:51 AM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111786, "WTT: My 38mm turbonetics evo wg for your blow off valve and flange/pipe!"

Located in Pageland, SC 29728

Call at 843-672-5873 since i'm not able to be online often. Shoot a pm first ofcourse and if i dont get back to you in two days, call.

Here we go.

I have a 38mm turbonetics evolution wastegate.

Included are:

Star dump tube
Schedule 40 elbow
38mm ss flange
4 wastegate springs
Spring shims
Grade 8.8 hardware with lock washers for dump tube and flange

Only thing missing is the vaccum fittings and they weren't on there when i got it. I've never used it. Came from slammed420a. He can vouch for this.

I want to trade for a working blow off valve. Something along the lines of a Greddy rs/hks ssq. I will also need a flange or a pipe w/flange for that. If its a knock off part, i dont care, as long as it works and as long as i can plug and play with little to none fabrication. I had a stock 2g blow off valve but i dont want the leaky peice of trash anymore, plus it's ugly. Lol.

We pay our own shipping both ways. SHouldn't be more than $15.

Sorry. I dont have any good pictures of it really but it exists (lol) and i wouldn't screw anyone on here over. I'm not going to use it since i'll probably stick with mitsubishi t2 flanged turbos for the course of my cars' life. I think it's a fair trade.

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy

WTT: My 38mm turbonetics evo wg for your blow off valve and flange/pipe! [View all] , 2GeclipseRS, Jun-05-08 08:51 AM
  RE: WTT: My 38mm turbonetics evo wg for your blow off valve and flange/pipe!, Slammed420A, Jun-05-08 04:42 PM, #1
RE: WTT: My 38mm turbonetics evo wg for your blow off valve and flange/pipe!, 2GeclipseRS, Jun-07-08 08:45 AM, #2
      RE: WTT: My 38mm turbonetics evo wg for your blow off valve and flange/pipe!, 2GeclipseRS, Jun-12-08 04:57 AM, #3
           RE: WTT: My 38mm turbonetics evo wg for your blow off valve and flange/pipe!, 2GeclipseRS, Jun-12-08 07:41 AM, #4
                RE: WTT: My 38mm turbonetics evo wg for your blow off valve and flange/pipe!, eclipse982nrRST, Jun-13-08 02:45 AM, #5
                     RE: WTT: My 38mm turbonetics evo wg for your blow off valve and flange/pipe!, 2GeclipseRS, Jun-13-08 11:19 AM, #6

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #111786 Previous topic | Next topic