Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectWTT: My 38mm turbonetics evo wg for your blow off valve and flange/pipe!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=111786
111786, WTT: My 38mm turbonetics evo wg for your blow off valve and flange/pipe!
Posted by 2GeclipseRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Located in Pageland, SC 29728

Call at 843-672-5873 since i'm not able to be online often. Shoot a pm first ofcourse and if i dont get back to you in two days, call.

Here we go.

I have a 38mm turbonetics evolution wastegate.

Included are:

Star dump tube
Schedule 40 elbow
38mm ss flange
4 wastegate springs
Spring shims
Grade 8.8 hardware with lock washers for dump tube and flange

Only thing missing is the vaccum fittings and they weren't on there when i got it. I've never used it. Came from slammed420a. He can vouch for this.

I want to trade for a working blow off valve. Something along the lines of a Greddy rs/hks ssq. I will also need a flange or a pipe w/flange for that. If its a knock off part, i dont care, as long as it works and as long as i can plug and play with little to none fabrication. I had a stock 2g blow off valve but i dont want the leaky peice of trash anymore, plus it's ugly. Lol.

We pay our own shipping both ways. SHouldn't be more than $15.

Sorry. I dont have any good pictures of it really but it exists (lol) and i wouldn't screw anyone on here over. I'm not going to use it since i'll probably stick with mitsubishi t2 flanged turbos for the course of my cars' life. I think it's a fair trade.

111805, RE: WTT: My 38mm turbonetics evo wg for your blow off valve and flange/pipe!
Posted by Slammed420A, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'll vauch for the vacum fittings for the wastegate. all they are are 1/8 inch fittings less than $5 in parts
111820, RE: WTT: My 38mm turbonetics evo wg for your blow off valve and flange/pipe!
Bump.

Come on, i know somebody has the stuff laying around.

Be lazy, forget porting your internal gate and lets make a swap.

I'll even settle for a turbo spoiler.....if you so happen to have one.

If you do call, ask for brandon. I dont have a cell. (dont really want one either)
111856, RE: WTT: My 38mm turbonetics evo wg for your blow off valve and flange/pipe!
Bump.

Will also trade for slimfans or a reasonable fmic
111859, RE: WTT: My 38mm turbonetics evo wg for your blow off valve and flange/pipe!
Gone.

Now i'll sit on my ass and wait for my brand new cdm ssqv kit. No way in hell i'd pay what people want for a used hks when the knockoff is exactly the same.
111865, RE: WTT: My 38mm turbonetics evo wg for your blow off valve and flange/pipe!
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by 2GeclipseRS
Gone. Now i'll sit on my ass and wait for my brand new cdm ssqv kit. No way in hell i'd pay what people want for a used hks when the knockoff is exactly the same.

just hope it doesnt leak.
111870, RE: WTT: My 38mm turbonetics evo wg for your blow off valve and flange/pipe!
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Originally posted by 2GeclipseRS Gone. Now i'll sit on my ass and wait for my brand new cdm ssqv kit. No way in hell i'd pay what people want for a used hks when the knockoff is exactly the same.
just hope it doesnt leak.

From what i've heard and seen, some hks bovs leak too.

It's fully adjustable. I'm not buying it from ssac. Different vendor, different factory. Same country, just different factory.

You say that like you had something to trade.....

No worries though, if it does leak, i'll fix it.

The only way to fix the bosch is to break it into peices with a hammer and throw whatever is left in the trash.
I generated this page in 0.0094320774078369 seconds, executing 7 queries.