Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #108879
View in linear mode

Subject: "For Sale: 1997 Eagle Talon base model $2600 Charlotte NC" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
ScreaminEDec-02-07 09:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108879, "For Sale: 1997 Eagle Talon base model $2600 Charlotte NC"
Dec-02-07 09:56 AM by ScreaminE

Yep thats right, my talon is for sale. I got this car for my 16th birthday and I have had it ever since. Bought the car with 29k miles on the clock in April 2001.

I have not had a single problem with this car since I bought it except for the clutch I blew out when I was 16.

Car is 90% stock with the exception of a hot air intake and an autozone clutch that has around 70k miles on it.

Right now the car has around 117k miles on it and does not have a SPOT of rust on it. The body is in great shape with the exception of the front and rear bumpers. The front is a little banged up and busted UNDERNEATH. Looking at the car you really cant tell it, but it looks bad when you climb underneath. The rear has a bad spot on the driver side rear where I backed into my neighbor. (it is very minimal) Car is due for 120k mile maintanence soon and I tried to reflect that in the price.

The interior is in pretty good shape with the exception of some pet hair from my dog and a bubble on the dash above the gauge cluster.

This picture is from 1 year ago and the car does not include these wheels for 2600 bucks but for 2900 I'll throw them in with brand spankin new tires.

If your really interested PM me for my number and I'll be glad to tell you anything. Guys this would make an excellent turbo project or first car for someone. It comes with a sony Xplod head unit and an old school JL WO 10'' sub and jensen amp that really sounds nice.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy

For Sale: 1997 Eagle Talon base model $2600 Charlotte NC [View all] , ScreaminE, Dec-02-07 09:54 AM
  RE: For Sale: 1997 Eagle Talon base model $2600 Charlotte NC, ScreaminE, Dec-05-07 02:52 PM, #1

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #108879 Previous topic | Next topic