Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #79011
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: '96 Dodge Avenger (420a) Part Out" Previous topic | Next topic
xer0triggerAug-23-05 08:24 AM
Member since Aug 23rd 2005
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79011, "FS: '96 Dodge Avenger (420a) Part Out"

Bought the car practically new, then I passed the car on to my girl, and now after giving us 10 years of service, the car must move on. Since I probably won't get anything out of it, I was considering parting it out, if there's enough interest. Here's the specs:

Black '96 Dodge Avenger ES
140k mi
Inline 4 cylinder (420a)
5spd tranny
loaded with every option available
Grey leather interior
All stock parts, except the wheels

Wheels are 17" Konig Monsoons with almost new Kumho Ecsta Supra 712's on them, 225/45R17. Painted silver, polished lip. There is some rust on some of the lip on one or two wheels, nothing that couldn't be buffed off I'd imagine.

Interior is in pretty good condition except the bottom door panels are kinda beat up, and the stitching in the passenger seat came apart (can be sewn).

Exterior needs paint pretty bad. No rust on the panels, but the clear coat has flaked off in several places.

Car runs strong but burns oil, probably needs either a head gasket or rings. Would be great for a rebuild though. Always run on Mobil1 synthetic, until it started burning oil a few months ago (switched to thicker dinosaur oil to slow the process).

That's all I can think of at the moment that's wrong with it, everything else is in pretty good shape. Most interior parts are in good shape, the exterior panels could easily be repainted, the engine needs a minor rebuild, the tranny is flawless, and all the electrical stuff works except the stupid door sensors.

If you're interested in anything send me an email or post here. If I get enough interest I'll start parting it out.

Also, if anyone just wants to take it off my hands, contact me and we can work something out.

Thanks,
-Travis

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

FS: '96 Dodge Avenger (420a) Part Out [View all] , xer0trigger, Aug-23-05 08:24 AM
  RE: FS: '96 Dodge Avenger (420a) Part Out, Teametx, Aug-23-05 11:08 AM, #1
RE: FS: '96 Dodge Avenger (420a) Part Out, J, Aug-28-05 07:51 PM, #2
RE: FS: '96 Dodge Avenger (420a) Part Out, 95eclipse420A, Aug-28-05 09:36 PM, #3
RE: FS: '96 Dodge Avenger (420a) Part Out, dsmmyth, Aug-29-05 04:20 AM, #4

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #79011 Previous topic | Next topic