Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #73560
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: WTB - OEM Tail Lights" Previous topic | Next topic
madhatter210May-10-05 07:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73568, "RE: WTB - OEM Tail Lights"
In response to In response to 2

Originally posted by totaleclipse_05
well actually i have some altezzas off my friends eclipse he totaled. we gave my oem tails to the junk yard cause they wouldnt take the car without tail lights. i dont really like the altezzas much anymore so i want to go back to the oem look. but yeah i would want some good quality ones to keep on there permanently. are the ones on your car oem ones or aftermarket? in your signature picture they are not the oem ones. if they are oem ones, 40+ shipping aint bad at all. let me know man.

yea I took my altezzas off and put my originals on. I had them sold to a local kid but they came back to me after I bought the stockers from ebay for going through inspection, so I wound up with two set of stockers. And yes they are in mint shape no scratchs,chips or cracks. I want to paint the center piece on the altezzas and dark red tint the sides. Although I have been thinking about painting the inside of the corners green to match the car with the round cutouts so they light red with breaking and signals. A decision I haven't made yet hence why there not done lol. I'm trying to avoid the christmas time syndrome. And I really need to update my sig pics lol

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

WTB - OEM Tail Lights [View all] , totaleclipse_05, May-10-05 06:32 PM
  RE: WTB - OEM Tail Lights, madhatter210, May-10-05 06:49 PM, #1
RE: WTB - OEM Tail Lights, totaleclipse_05, May-10-05 06:55 PM, #2
      RE: WTB - OEM Tail Lights, satal95, May-10-05 07:34 PM, #3
      RE: WTB - OEM Tail Lights, madhatter210, May-10-05 07:35 PM #4

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #73560 Previous topic | Next topic