Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #121529
View in linear mode

Subject: "GB: 2gnt Aluminum Radiators" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
EglTalon_ESiDec-04-12 10:34 AM
Member since Jun 10th 2003
104 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121529, "GB: 2gnt Aluminum Radiators"

Hey guys I think I've posted in the right spot didn't see a group buy section.

I've been building my 95 talon esi and I've been looking for a aluminum rad for ages for this car and can't find anything. And if I found it online they either were out of stock and not ordering anymore and they are crazy expensive $450+. I've posted on here also looking for a aluminum rad but had no response to my post.

I was talking to my performance parts guy and he was able to find a company that can make the aluminum radiator for our 2gnt's. this is the e-mail i got from my performance parts guy.

"They will make the rad for your cars if I order at least THIRTY…. But there will be a “setup” fee for them being “custom”. If I order FIFTY, they will waive the setup fee.

Do you think there would be interest in a group buy at say $185. Each (plus shipping from me to the customer, plus taxes)?

It would take probably four – 5 months to get them. I think I would probably want a small NON-refundable deposit (say $25.) just to ensure those that SAY they will buy would follow through…"

Purchasing this rad will help me big time with my build and I'm sure it will help others with theirs again as aluminum rad are hard to find for your cars and if found crazy expensive.

So if you are interested in purchasing a aluminum radiator for your 2gnt please add your name to the list and send me a pm. Thanks.

1. Egltalon_esi (Dave)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy

GB: 2gnt Aluminum Radiators [View all] , EglTalon_ESi, Dec-04-12 10:34 AM
  RE: GB: 2gnt Aluminum Radiators, Moderatorteklein, Dec-04-12 11:19 AM, #1
RE: GB: 2gnt Aluminum Radiators, EglTalon_ESi, Dec-04-12 02:48 PM, #2
      RE: GB: 2gnt Aluminum Radiators, Moderatorteklein, Dec-04-12 03:01 PM, #3

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #121529 Previous topic | Next topic