Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #107
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!" Previous topic | Next topic
HadesOmegaDec-16-01 04:41 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111, "RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!"
In response to In response to 3

Here's the drift tutorial #1 I had written in the speedtrial footage post:

haha cool, remember ONLY in parking lots and wide open area. Haha I banged my car up too many times driftin in the street. it's not worth it to hit something hehe

Here's a little tutorial on how to drift our cars. You steer into a turn and pull the ebrake, but keep your foot on the gas. (since we are FF pulling the ebrake merely locks the back wheels so the engine loses no power) The back will slide out and your tires up front will start to burnout. Now countersteer to keep the car going in the direction you wanna go and make sure you give it enough gas because if you dont..... the car violently whips back and forth and you get whiplash, haha it's an awesome feeling like your in a washing machine hehe!

I'm not responsible if you spin out and jack your car up so don't go cryin to me when you don't take my advice and do it in open space hehe.

Drift Tutorial #2 is on the other drift post on this forum hehe

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Hawaii Drifter movie! [View all] , HadesOmega, Dec-14-01 11:54 AM
  RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!, Thunderous_Talon, Dec-14-01 01:19 PM, #1
RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!, Sabot, Dec-14-01 02:52 PM, #2
      RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!, Amish_Eclipse, Dec-15-01 03:32 PM, #3
           RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!, HadesOmega, Dec-16-01 04:41 PM #4
                RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!, klipzracer, Dec-17-01 09:39 AM, #5
                     RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!, Eric97GS, Dec-17-01 10:59 AM, #6
                          RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!, HadesOmega, Dec-18-01 06:50 PM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #107 Previous topic | Next topic