Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #107
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!" Previous topic | Next topic
Thunderous_TalonDec-14-01 01:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1422 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108, "RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!"
In response to In response to 0

haha.... we dont drift.... you're not the only one i freaked out my friend the other nite that owns an 11 gsx. i pulled a very very nice drift around a corner out by UCF. he with in no time called me up on my cell and asked if i was ok cause he had no idea what happed, thinking my car flew outta control. HAHA i love drifting i just dont post much about it... i am pretty good at it.. nothing to fully brag about. I just wish there were more places to practice and that i had a nice set of sway bars... I had an is300 for the last couple days and pulled 2 or 3 sick drifts out of it... much much easier in a rwd car. i could never do it in my old chevelle tho.. LOL that would've been a site to see. imma see if i can find your aim on here. wouldnt mind talking to you some about it.

Original 15 of 2gnt.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Hawaii Drifter movie! [View all] , HadesOmega, Dec-14-01 11:54 AM
  RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!, Thunderous_Talon, Dec-14-01 01:19 PM #1
RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!, Sabot, Dec-14-01 02:52 PM, #2
      RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!, Amish_Eclipse, Dec-15-01 03:32 PM, #3
           RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!, HadesOmega, Dec-16-01 04:41 PM, #4
                RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!, klipzracer, Dec-17-01 09:39 AM, #5
                     RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!, Eric97GS, Dec-17-01 10:59 AM, #6
                          RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!, HadesOmega, Dec-18-01 06:50 PM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #107 Previous topic | Next topic