Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #107
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hawaii Drifter movie!" Previous topic | Next topic
HadesOmegaDec-14-01 11:54 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#107, "Hawaii Drifter movie!"

I know you guyz don't drift and our cars weren't made to drift also but it's cool none the less. It's very popular in japan, more popular than drag. Check this out it's drifting in Hawaii. I see drifting is quite popular in Hawaii compared to kali Heh I have yet to see good FF drifters though, I'm the only one I know of in my area.

http://alaike.lcc.hawaii.edu/DMED2/2pfelipe/index.html

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!, Thunderous_Talon, Dec-14-01 01:19 PM, #1
RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!, Sabot, Dec-14-01 02:52 PM, #2
      RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!, Amish_Eclipse, Dec-15-01 03:32 PM, #3
           RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!, HadesOmega, Dec-16-01 04:41 PM, #4
                RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!, klipzracer, Dec-17-01 09:39 AM, #5
                     RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!, Eric97GS, Dec-17-01 10:59 AM, #6
                          RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!, HadesOmega, Dec-18-01 06:50 PM, #7

Thunderous_TalonDec-14-01 01:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1422 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108, "RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!"
In response to Reply # 0

haha.... we dont drift.... you're not the only one i freaked out my friend the other nite that owns an 11 gsx. i pulled a very very nice drift around a corner out by UCF. he with in no time called me up on my cell and asked if i was ok cause he had no idea what happed, thinking my car flew outta control. HAHA i love drifting i just dont post much about it... i am pretty good at it.. nothing to fully brag about. I just wish there were more places to practice and that i had a nice set of sway bars... I had an is300 for the last couple days and pulled 2 or 3 sick drifts out of it... much much easier in a rwd car. i could never do it in my old chevelle tho.. LOL that would've been a site to see. imma see if i can find your aim on here. wouldnt mind talking to you some about it.

Original 15 of 2gnt.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SabotDec-14-01 02:52 PM
Old School 2GNTer
692 posts,
#109, "RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!"
In response to Reply # 1

I like it I wish I had a RWD sometimes.

Amish_EclipseDec-15-01 03:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3026 posts,
#110, "RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!"
In response to Reply # 2

since you brought it up how do you drift in ourt cars? i mean it's gotta be mad hard with out rear wheels that can push you through.

http://www.ocaddict.com

thanks beefgg for the sig

HadesOmegaDec-16-01 04:41 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#111, "RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!"
In response to Reply # 3

Here's the drift tutorial #1 I had written in the speedtrial footage post:

haha cool, remember ONLY in parking lots and wide open area. Haha I banged my car up too many times driftin in the street. it's not worth it to hit something hehe

Here's a little tutorial on how to drift our cars. You steer into a turn and pull the ebrake, but keep your foot on the gas. (since we are FF pulling the ebrake merely locks the back wheels so the engine loses no power) The back will slide out and your tires up front will start to burnout. Now countersteer to keep the car going in the direction you wanna go and make sure you give it enough gas because if you dont..... the car violently whips back and forth and you get whiplash, haha it's an awesome feeling like your in a washing machine hehe!

I'm not responsible if you spin out and jack your car up so don't go cryin to me when you don't take my advice and do it in open space hehe.

Drift Tutorial #2 is on the other drift post on this forum hehe

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

klipzracerDec-17-01 09:39 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4006 posts,
#112, "RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!"
In response to Reply # 4

those skyline's were sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!

Eric97GSDec-17-01 10:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
325 posts,
#113, "RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!"
In response to Reply # 5

Drifting is the only time I really miss having my truck. It was all set up prerunner style and I loved taking it on the fire road and out to the desert and take some nice corners with all 4 wheels drifting.

97 Eclipse GS

HadesOmegaDec-18-01 06:50 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#114, "RE: Hawaii Drifter movie!"
In response to Reply # 6

Heh yeah 4 wheelin is hella fun too, I wanna try rally cross one time. Slippety slide.

Heh those were S14s (240SX) Klipz they do look like a skyline with that silvia front, those hehe I'm sure they have a healthy number of skylines in hawaii. Too bad they never sold the turbo 240sx here, it practically a rear wheel drive GST. 2.0 Liter Turbo RWD and it looks kinda like a long eclipse to boot! The two car you see drifting in that vid the Corolla GTS and the Silvia are the two most popular drift cars in japan because you can get em cheap. Sigh when do we get good japanese car instead of the watered down ones?

Who sez FF can't drift?

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #107 Previous topic | Next topic