Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #9089
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!" Previous topic | Next topic
SPL_EclipseMay-20-04 03:08 AM
Member since Mar 11th 2002
5921 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9121, "RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!"
In response to In response to 9

do you ever sleep aaron>?!?!!?!?!? seriously, i have no idea how you do it, lol!

so the remote wire is blue w/ a stripe? well ill be goddamned, i was thinking that was the antenna just like you. guess we are both embarrased now!

oh, and for this:

"But Josh and I have both ran IASCA competitions and WON in several divisions"

ive never won shit, lol. been to a few local shows back home but they werent certified by anyone, just local comps. just wanted to clear that up, i think i may have misstated myself at some point in the past.

BUT....i understand why aaron is upset. hes the kind of guy that likes to give answers ONCE instead of dragging a thread out for no reason. thats happened a bit lately, so i think he automatically gives his qualifications now as a means to avoid repetative questions. not sure if its working or not, lol. think about it like this: someone asks the correct overbore size on a particular set of pistons and dino responded w/ the specs. then the guy comes back and says "well my friend said...", so dino repeats the same info but w/ more detail. then the guy comes back and says "well what if i did it this way instead?". do you think dino would sit there and just be pushed around like that? HELL no.

so anyway, aaron isnt being an ass, hes just trying to avoid dumb situations by being overly agressive in recent posts. no biggie, if you dont like it just click "back".

:shhh: i do cocaine :/shhh:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Help! HU and Amp are not turning on! [View all] , CrashedMax, May-18-04 08:53 AM
  RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!, a_miller_76, May-18-04 09:08 AM, #1
RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!, CrashedMax, May-18-04 10:34 AM, #2
      RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!, SPL_Eclipse, May-18-04 02:13 PM, #3
           RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!, a_miller_76, May-18-04 02:53 PM, #4
                RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!, mastrcobb, May-18-04 03:56 PM, #5
                     RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!, SPL_Eclipse, May-18-04 05:01 PM, #6
                          RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!, CrashedMax, May-19-04 02:29 AM, #7
                               RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!, mastrcobb, May-19-04 07:38 PM, #8
                                    RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!, a_miller_76, May-20-04 01:16 AM, #9
                                         RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!, SPL_Eclipse, May-20-04 03:08 AM #10
                                              RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!, a_miller_76, May-20-04 03:44 AM, #11

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #9089 Previous topic | Next topic