Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #9089
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!" Previous topic | Next topic
a_miller_76May-20-04 01:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9120, "RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!"
In response to In response to 8

Originally posted by mastrcobb
Looks like I'm not the only one that is confused. I'm so tired of people saying I'm MECP certified blah blah blah anyone can pass that test if they do it enough times. I'm not bad mouthing the test or anyone in general, I'm just saying it is getting out of hand. http://www.the12volt.com/request/request2.asp In case you don't feel like clicking the link, it's the typical wiring color code chart for a typical head unit.

Well considering no one in here mentioned that then I'm guessing you're slamming me off the other thread I said it in. And you're right, it was blue/white...sorry, I haven't touched this shit in 2 years so I forget things sometimes. Like I know purple and green are back speakers, but I can't remember which side is which.

But Josh and I have both ran IASCA competitions and WON in several divisions. So don't walk in here like your shit don't stink. The only reason I mentioned MECP certification was that other guy wouldn't fuckin listen to me about making free air subs in an eclipse . You're right, anyone can pass it, but you're on a board with 2 audio guys in this section that know their shit so don't blow us off as morons that run our mouths about bullshit, noob.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Help! HU and Amp are not turning on! [View all] , CrashedMax, May-18-04 08:53 AM
  RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!, a_miller_76, May-18-04 09:08 AM, #1
RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!, CrashedMax, May-18-04 10:34 AM, #2
      RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!, SPL_Eclipse, May-18-04 02:13 PM, #3
           RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!, a_miller_76, May-18-04 02:53 PM, #4
                RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!, mastrcobb, May-18-04 03:56 PM, #5
                     RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!, SPL_Eclipse, May-18-04 05:01 PM, #6
                          RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!, CrashedMax, May-19-04 02:29 AM, #7
                               RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!, mastrcobb, May-19-04 07:38 PM, #8
                                    RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!, a_miller_76, May-20-04 01:16 AM #9
                                         RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!, SPL_Eclipse, May-20-04 03:08 AM, #10
                                              RE: Help! HU and Amp are not turning on!, a_miller_76, May-20-04 03:44 AM, #11

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #9089 Previous topic | Next topic