Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #3928
View in threaded mode

Subject: "RE: Arghh!! You guys ever try to set up a system and everything goes wrong?" Previous topic | Next topic
SPL_EclipseSep-15-02 03:16 PM
Member since Mar 11th 2002
5921 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3932, "RE: Arghh!! You guys ever try to set up a system and everything goes wrong?"
In response to In response to 3

well, none of the stuff that happened was really my fault (kinda;)).

all the batteries went bad from me playing the stereo too loud for too long with the car off. none of them were deep-cycle. the MTX 2300 smoked for some unknown reason, even the MTX techs couldnt figure it out. the alternator went bad because i have a 1200 watt system on an 80 amp alternator, eventually the diodes got burnt out and are leaking a/c into a d/c system. while removing my shifter to do a custom center consol install, i kindof threw the overdrive button to the side. it broke apart and grounded some of the wires out. new transmission time .

:shhh: i do cocaine :/shhh:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Arghh!! You guys ever try to set up a system and everything goes wrong? [View all] , Synthplaya, Sep-15-02 05:00 AM
  RE: Arghh!! You guys ever try to set up a system and everything goes wrong?, OZ_GS, Sep-15-02 05:50 AM, #1
RE: Arghh!! You guys ever try to set up a system and everything goes wrong?, SPL_Eclipse, Sep-15-02 08:09 AM, #2
RE: Arghh!! You guys ever try to set up a system and everything goes wrong?, Synthplaya, Sep-15-02 03:06 PM, #3
RE: Arghh!! You guys ever try to set up a system and everything goes wrong?, SPL_Eclipse, Sep-15-02 03:16 PM #4
RE: Arghh!! You guys ever try to set up a system and everything goes wrong?, OZ_GS, Sep-15-02 04:02 PM, #5
RE: Arghh!! You guys ever try to set up a system and everything goes wrong?, a_miller_76, Sep-16-02 02:48 AM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #3928 Previous topic | Next topic