Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #3928
View in threaded mode

Subject: "RE: Arghh!! You guys ever try to set up a system and everything goes wrong?" Previous topic | Next topic
SPL_EclipseSep-15-02 08:09 AM
Member since Mar 11th 2002
5921 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3930, "RE: Arghh!! You guys ever try to set up a system and everything goes wrong?"
In response to In response to 1

wow...you got really lucky. ive seen waaaaaaay too many cars engulfed in flames because of a short and no fuse.

and ive had plently of hard installs! the worst was in my friends 2000 acura TL, i was trying to find a place to drill in the firewall to run power wire...it took me 4 hours to find one. theres a ton of crap all over the place in that engine bay! i had a nissan that i couldnt get the factory radio mounting bracket off of, so i had to use a dremel to cut it out.

so far in my car, ive gone through many batteries, a transmission (destroyed the trans. computer), a close to new MTX 2300 amp (was about 600 bucks at the time), and now i need to replace the alternator...all related to my stereo install. the funny thing is this: all the componants in the system only cost about 1200 bucks, the install materials cost around 300, and the cost of reparing my mistakes is about 2000

im not a bad installer...i promise!!

:shhh: i do cocaine :/shhh:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Arghh!! You guys ever try to set up a system and everything goes wrong? [View all] , Synthplaya, Sep-15-02 05:00 AM
  RE: Arghh!! You guys ever try to set up a system and everything goes wrong?, OZ_GS, Sep-15-02 05:50 AM, #1
RE: Arghh!! You guys ever try to set up a system and everything goes wrong?, SPL_Eclipse, Sep-15-02 08:09 AM #2
RE: Arghh!! You guys ever try to set up a system and everything goes wrong?, Synthplaya, Sep-15-02 03:06 PM, #3
RE: Arghh!! You guys ever try to set up a system and everything goes wrong?, SPL_Eclipse, Sep-15-02 03:16 PM, #4
RE: Arghh!! You guys ever try to set up a system and everything goes wrong?, OZ_GS, Sep-15-02 04:02 PM, #5
RE: Arghh!! You guys ever try to set up a system and everything goes wrong?, a_miller_76, Sep-16-02 02:48 AM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #3928 Previous topic | Next topic