Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #2589
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: storing car audio equipment, Xtreme RS anyone..." Previous topic | Next topic
99EclipseMay-20-02 08:46 AM
Old School 2GNTer
853 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2597, "RE: storing car audio equipment, Xtreme RS anyone..."
In response to In response to 7

This system I have now will put to shame systems that are out 3 years from now I know it will. I've been into car audio since I was 12 and every componet I have which is listed above is so far ahead in technology such as other companys like Rockford Fosgate and JL Audio. All the guys around here have that stuff and think its the best available and you ask them about USAmps or Focal or Digital Designs and there like "what" "whats that"

It won't look old either i've had this setup in there original boxes a year ago and they look just the same as if I were to pull them out and look at them now. The magnet and voice coil structure puts 98% of the subs and componets out there to shame. About them getting out of date or "old" USAmps has used there same technology in all there amps since over 15 years ago, they were at the top then and they are at the top now "." if you know your circut boards just look at a 1000 watt USAmp and then look at a circut board from a 1000 watt Rockford Fosgate amp.

Xtreme RS, 1st ass (j/k) auto I beleive is an authorized dealer of both Eclipse and USAmps so you should tell them your view since you don't own them but most likely have some sort of expierence with them.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

storing car audio equipment, Xtreme RS anyone... [View all] , 99Eclipse, May-17-02 08:22 PM
  RE: storing car audio equipment, Xtreme RS anyone..., TeamXtremeRS, May-17-02 11:57 PM, #1
RE: storing car audio equipment, Xtreme RS anyone..., RSClipse9d7, May-19-02 01:39 PM, #2
      RE: storing car audio equipment, Xtreme RS anyone..., LoudEclipse, May-19-02 06:23 PM, #3
           RE: storing car audio equipment, Xtreme RS anyone..., Moderatorsd_eclipse, May-20-02 01:52 AM, #4
                RE: storing car audio equipment, Xtreme RS anyone..., 99Eclipse, May-20-02 04:29 AM, #5
                     RE: storing car audio equipment, Xtreme RS anyone..., Teameclipse804, May-20-02 05:41 AM, #6
                          RE: storing car audio equipment, Xtreme RS anyone..., LoudEclipse, May-20-02 08:14 AM, #7
                               RE: storing car audio equipment, Xtreme RS anyone..., 99Eclipse, May-20-02 08:46 AM #8
                                    RE: storing car audio equipment, Xtreme RS anyone..., TeamXtremeRS, May-20-02 10:22 AM, #9
                                         just my opinion..., jZa, May-20-02 01:10 PM, #10
                                         RE: just my opinion..., jZa, May-20-02 01:12 PM, #11
                                         RE: storing car audio equipment, Xtreme RS anyone..., Teameclipse804, May-20-02 01:12 PM, #12
                                              RE: storing car audio equipment, Xtreme RS anyone..., 99Eclipse, May-20-02 05:13 PM, #13
                                                   RE: storing car audio equipment, Xtreme RS anyone..., Moderatorsd_eclipse, May-21-02 03:19 AM, #14
                                                        RE: storing car audio equipment, Xtreme RS anyone..., 99Eclipse, May-22-02 05:13 PM, #15

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #2589 Previous topic | Next topic