Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12871
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: How to complete the stock alarm?" Previous topic | Next topic
SPL_EclipseNov-29-07 10:22 PM
Member since Mar 11th 2002
5921 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12920, "RE: How to complete the stock alarm?"
In response to In response to 3

#1 Is it easy to install the stock alarm in a car?
yes.

#2 How much (price wise) is the cost to get these parts from mitsu?
a LOT.

#3 Does anyone have a complete parts list, so mabey I can make something up.

why? any mitsu/mopar dealer can sell you the alarm system for a crazy amount of money.

#4 What does mitsu charge for a new remote/transmitter?

alot

#5 Can you install one of the components without the other? Meaning alarm but no remote doors...and vise versa..

with any aftermarket alarm you should be able to activate any function you'd like...assuming you have the correct diagrams. try www.the12volt.com and www.installdr.com

This could also be cool if you can use the stock remote door lock transmitter to pop your doors open. I have door poppers on my car and I need to install a aux to pop them. Can I just install the factory brain for the locks behind the drivers seat and get a programmed remote from mitsu?

you can have the actuators do whatever you want. do you want multiple alarm systems? (it seems so by your steadfast factory alarm love). many systems now-a-days let you program certain functions to completely control the car without the factory system (or with it..depending on your preference).

This would be a cool write up in the wiki, I would be willing to do it if some one can help me.

:shhh: i do cocaine :/shhh:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

How to complete the stock alarm? [View all] , RedLineInc07, Aug-26-07 07:07 PM
  RE: How to complete the stock alarm?, Moderatorsd_eclipse, Aug-29-07 06:56 AM, #1
RE: How to complete the stock alarm?, RoninEclipse2G, Aug-29-07 08:36 AM, #2
      RE: How to complete the stock alarm?, RedLineInc07, Aug-29-07 08:34 PM, #3
           RE: How to complete the stock alarm?, SPL_Eclipse, Nov-29-07 10:22 PM #4

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12871 Previous topic | Next topic