Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12871
View in linear mode

Subject: "How to complete the stock alarm?" Previous topic | Next topic
RedLineInc07Aug-26-07 07:07 PM
Member since Feb 25th 2007
75 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12871, "How to complete the stock alarm?"

Ok guys I have been lurking around the alarm/audio forum a lot. I think with the amount of cars that are stolen I want to ask this question...

#1 Is it easy to install the stock alarm in a car?
***Reason I'm asking this is because I have access to a lot of eclipses / talons***

#2 How much (price wise) is the cost to get these parts from mitsu?
***alot of people can't afford to get a nice alarm and then there cars get stolen***

At least something is better than nothing. And if we can get packages together cheap, wouldn't some of us sleep better at night?

#3 Does anyone have a complete parts list, so mabey I can make something up.

#4 What does mitsu charge for a new remote/transmitter?

#5 Can you install one of the components without the other? Meaning alarm but no remote doors...and vise versa..

This could also be cool if you can use the stock remote door lock transmitter to pop your doors open. I have door poppers on my car and I need to install a aux to pop them. Can I just install the factory brain for the locks behind the drivers seat and get a programmed remote from mitsu?

This would be a cool write up in the wiki, I would be willing to do it if some one can help me.

Proud Owner of a few Check Engine Lights...I mean eclipses.

**1995 Talon ESI ( Parts Car )
1997 Eclipse Gs Heavy mods
1998 Eclipse Rs Daily driver
*1997 Eclipse GS ( 30 miles )Fresh Motor

*Please E-Mail for more info...GREAT CAR!!
**2g parts available please E-mail or PM for 24/7 cell number

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

How to complete the stock alarm? [View all] , RedLineInc07, Aug-26-07 07:07 PM
  RE: How to complete the stock alarm?, Moderatorsd_eclipse, Aug-29-07 06:56 AM, #1
RE: How to complete the stock alarm?, RoninEclipse2G, Aug-29-07 08:36 AM, #2
      RE: How to complete the stock alarm?, RedLineInc07, Aug-29-07 08:34 PM, #3
           RE: How to complete the stock alarm?, SPL_Eclipse, Nov-29-07 10:22 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12871 Previous topic | Next topic