Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12557
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Crazy Idea" Previous topic | Next topic
BCMFlash811Oct-17-06 05:28 PM
Member since Sep 03rd 2003
24 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12563, "RE: Crazy Idea"
In response to In response to 3

Originally posted by DR1665
I would have to subscribe to the notion of everyone doing some speeding, but as one person who had a radar detector in the car for better than five years and has now been close to two years without one, the best defense against a speeding ticket is paying attention to the road when you're driving. It's not like cop cars are invisible or that photoradar installations move. If you're paying attention and not driving like a fucktard, you should have no trouble pulling off 10 over. Now, that being said, if I get a ticket tonight, I'm banning you.

I completely agree with you on the paying attention to the road. I have had a radar detector for 2 years before I broke it. I also drive a beater where its just stupid to have a radar detector in it because I don't want to be even tempted to push the limits in an '89 Tercel.

I'm not condoning anyone to speed. Its just that you know every single person here has exceeded the speed limit by at least 15 mph more than one time in there life.

Anyways my point of the question and theory is just that I thought it was an interesting topic and wanted people's insights into the technology / modification aspect of it. It would just be interesting to see if it was possible.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Crazy Idea [View all] , BCMFlash811, Oct-17-06 09:24 AM
  RE: Crazy Idea, FlyinEsi, Oct-17-06 09:51 AM, #1
RE: Crazy Idea, BurntRed22, Oct-17-06 11:41 AM, #2
      RE: Crazy Idea, TeamDR1665, Oct-17-06 12:05 PM, #3
           RE: Crazy Idea, BCMFlash811, Oct-17-06 05:28 PM #4
           RE: Crazy Idea, foggy45, Oct-27-06 05:21 PM, #5
           RE: Crazy Idea, muscle_mitsu, Oct-27-06 07:45 PM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12557 Previous topic | Next topic