Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #11280
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: heres my setup. Advice (stereo) needed" Previous topic | Next topic
a_miller_76Jul-16-05 12:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11281, "RE: heres my setup. Advice (stereo) needed"
In response to In response to 0

Jason you're not going to get much bass from any speaker you put in the rear. Cars that have "bass" from rear speakers get it because the speaker resonates in the trunk. Since we have no trunk there is no seperated air space to give it that resonance. Aside from that unless you sealed the pod off (which I doubt you did) then you just have air slipping around the pod and providing no suspension to that speaker.

Which is fine, because if you want "bass" you need a sub and a small amp.

Also I hope you have those tweets capped off in the dash because if you don't they're gonna blow faster than you can say "What's a cap dude?"

If you were to come by my place I could check your shit out and help you since I was an installer for years. And I live one town over LOL

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

heres my setup. Advice (stereo) needed [View all] , jdpilot, Jul-16-05 12:20 PM
  RE: heres my setup. Advice (stereo) needed, a_miller_76, Jul-16-05 12:56 PM #1
RE: heres my setup. Advice (stereo) needed, jdpilot, Jul-16-05 01:31 PM, #2
      RE: heres my setup. Advice (stereo) needed, a_miller_76, Jul-16-05 02:45 PM, #3
           RE: heres my setup. Advice (stereo) needed, djtrickee, Jul-16-05 02:52 PM, #4
                RE: heres my setup. Advice (stereo) needed, jdpilot, Jul-16-05 03:12 PM, #5
                RE: heres my setup. Advice (stereo) needed, jdpilot, Jul-16-05 03:15 PM, #6
                RE: heres my setup. Advice (stereo) needed, a_miller_76, Jul-16-05 04:57 PM, #7
                     RE: heres my setup. Advice (stereo) needed, SPL_Eclipse, Jul-20-05 06:38 AM, #8
                          RE: heres my setup. Advice (stereo) needed, VOTBLINDUB, Jul-29-05 03:16 PM, #9

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #11280 Previous topic | Next topic