Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #11508
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: stock CD changer power "problem"..." Previous topic | Next topic
AdministratorStar Turbo TalonSep-09-05 08:13 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11510, "RE: stock CD changer power "problem"..."
In response to In response to 1
Sep-09-05 08:15 PM by Star Turbo Talon

Tony i know in my RS, that too doesnt have a changer but does have the harness.......The plug behind the radio was tucked deep under the radio. I found it runnign some other wires so make sure you plug that into your radio and see if that works.

Also, the radio you have, are you sure the contolls on it are not for a separate single in dash CD? I know on another 97 i removed the radio from used the small din plug liek yours has for the tape player, maybe it works for a cd player also and you need a larger plug that you dont have for the changer. Just speculating here.....

Terry

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

stock CD changer power "problem"... [View all] , ModeratoreclipzGST, Sep-09-05 08:47 AM
  RE: stock CD changer power "problem"..., ModeratoreclipzGST, Sep-09-05 08:51 AM, #1
RE: stock CD changer power "problem"..., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Sep-09-05 08:13 PM #2
RE: stock CD changer power "problem"..., NoObTuNeR, Sep-13-05 03:19 PM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #11508 Previous topic | Next topic