Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #35964
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new)" Previous topic | Next topic
1998EclipseRSFeb-21-04 10:37 AM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#35964, "FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new)"

I guess my last buyer backed out they are for sale for $160 and shipping is like 20 bucks, if you find a better deal I'll try to beat it. (These were approx. $220 when I got them a few months ago)

I accept Pay Pal!

I will ship Monday!

Work out a deal with me.
I need to get these out of my house MONDAY.

Don't send PMs.
VanHalenMan@aol.com
VanHalenMan on AIM

Thanks!

-Chip Anderson

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new), EclipseRST, Feb-21-04 10:50 AM, #1
RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new), 1998EclipseRS, Feb-21-04 11:19 AM, #2
      RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new), MitzClipz22, Feb-21-04 11:31 AM, #3
           RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new), 1998EclipseRS, Feb-21-04 11:44 AM, #4
           RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new), 1998EclipseRS, Feb-22-04 08:18 AM, #5
                RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new), MitzClipz22, Feb-22-04 08:36 AM, #6
                     RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new), scirio, Feb-22-04 09:12 AM, #7
                     RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new), 1998EclipseRS, Feb-22-04 09:47 AM, #8
                          RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new), 1998EclipseRS, Feb-22-04 09:49 AM, #9
                               RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new), wisheyeweredead, Feb-22-04 09:57 AM, #10
                                    RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new), 1998EclipseRS, Feb-22-04 11:36 AM, #11
                                         RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new), 1998EclipseRS, Feb-22-04 11:40 AM, #12
                                              RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new), 1998EclipseRS, Feb-22-04 12:20 PM, #13
                                                   RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new), MitzClipz22, Feb-22-04 09:26 PM, #14
                                                        RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new), ghostESiKY, Feb-23-04 10:07 AM, #15
                                                        RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new), 1998EclipseRS, Feb-23-04 12:22 PM, #16
                                                        RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new), 1998EclipseRS, Feb-23-04 12:22 PM, #17

EclipseRSTFeb-21-04 10:50 AM
Member since Apr 17th 2002
5394 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#35965, "RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new)"
In response to Reply # 0

Will you be including anymore naked pictures of your girlfriend with them?

HAVE: '04 Grand Prix GTP Comp G

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

1998EclipseRSFeb-21-04 11:19 AM
3245 posts,
#35967, "RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new)"
In response to Reply # 1

I will for 200 shipped

MitzClipz22Feb-21-04 11:31 AM
Member since Aug 17th 2003
246 posts,
#35968, "RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new)"
In response to Reply # 2

They are sold to me!! Whoooo HOOOO

1998EclipseRSFeb-21-04 11:44 AM
3245 posts,
#35970, "RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new)"
In response to Reply # 3

as soon as he paypals me the money!

1998EclipseRSFeb-22-04 08:18 AM
3245 posts,
#36012, "RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new)"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by MitzClipz22
They are sold to me!! Whoooo HOOOO

When do you plan on paying me? I've waited this long, if you don't have the money, tell me... I need to sell these ASAP, I've passed up a couple offers thinking you would have paied by now man... HURRY.

Bump

MitzClipz22Feb-22-04 08:36 AM
246 posts,
#36017, "RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new)"
In response to Reply # 5

Look i have the money you don't have to worry about that. Turns out i found a better deal here in town. Thanks anyways.

scirioFeb-22-04 09:12 AM
Member since May 13th 2002
1637 posts,
#36019, "RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new)"
In response to Reply # 6

should have told him the second you knew you were gettin a better deal.

-WILL

AIM - scirio
Got Boost? ...No.

Originally posted by a drunk DSMRoadster
drink now and nafter goddanti! celebaeration birches!

1998EclipseRSFeb-22-04 09:47 AM
3245 posts,
#36023, "RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new)"
In response to Reply # 6

Yeah, you kinda fucked me over man, I held these for you for a long time

Thanks for Emailing me, calling me, or PMing me.

SIKE

THESE ARE FOR SALE AGAIN!

PLEASE SOMEONE BUY THEM!

1998EclipseRSFeb-22-04 09:49 AM
3245 posts,
#36024, "RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new)"
In response to Reply # 8

bump this again

wisheyeweredeadFeb-22-04 09:57 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2003
64 posts,
#36025, "RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new)"
In response to Reply # 9

I've emailed you, lemme know.

1998EclipseRSFeb-22-04 11:36 AM
3245 posts,
#36033, "RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new)"
In response to Reply # 10

You did?^^^^^^^^^^^^????

1998EclipseRSFeb-22-04 11:40 AM
3245 posts,
#36034, "RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new)"
In response to Reply # 11

You did... okay man

1998EclipseRSFeb-22-04 12:20 PM
3245 posts,
#36038, "RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new)"
In response to Reply # 12

sold

MitzClipz22Feb-22-04 09:26 PM
246 posts,
#36106, "RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new)"
In response to Reply # 13

I can see how you really got fucked over by this cuz you sold them all. I put it on the bored as soon as I knew so other people who wanted to buy them could see they were for sale still instead of just telling you and you having to post them for sale later. and who uses sike anymore besides you?

ghostESiKYFeb-23-04 10:07 AM
Member since Nov 26th 2002
244 posts,
#36149, "RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new)"
In response to Reply # 14

i use sike too... heh

that boy K-Y
kbnkb@sbcglobal.net
talonky36 (aim)

04 srt-4 (low and slo)
96 talon esi (still broke make me an offer)

1998EclipseRSFeb-23-04 12:22 PM
3245 posts,
#36155, "RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new)"

I had a buyer in town but I told him they were sold. I could have sold them to him but you kinda led me around. Whatever

sike

1998EclipseRSFeb-23-04 12:22 PM
3245 posts,
#36156, "RE: FS: New, in box, ready to ship TODAY! Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Brand SPANKIN new)"

I had a buyer in town but I told him they were sold. I could have sold them to him but you kinda led me around. Whatever

sike

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #35964 Previous topic | Next topic