Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #489
View in threaded mode

Subject: "daes_venge" Previous topic | Next topic
Quadman313Nov-06-06 09:50 AM
Member since May 18th 2004
107 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#489, "daes_venge"

I sent him $35.00 for a busted PCM and then I never heard from him again. I have e-mailed him many times with no response, here is his email daes_venge@yahoo.com and the paypal account i payed the money to wandagriffin641@hotmail.com so be on the look out for him. If you have any contact with him please let me know via email at quadman313@speedynet.net

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Quadman313Nov-17-06 05:09 AM
107 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#492, "RE: daes_venge"
In response to Reply # 0

Ok he finally sent the PCM so issue resolved i guess.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

daes_vengeDec-02-06 02:37 PM
Member since Jun 25th 2006
252 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#497, "RE: daes_venge"
In response to Reply # 0

You received your pcm. A little late but you did get it. I have proof of delivery.

daes_vengeDec-02-06 02:39 PM
Member since Jun 25th 2006
252 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#498, "RE: daes_venge"
In response to Reply # 0

And one more thing. I replied to every email you sent me. I'm sorry if I took a little bit longer than I expected to ship. But don't make up lies to make the matter SOUND a lot worse than it actually is.

Quadman313Dec-03-06 11:38 AM
107 posts,
#499, "RE: daes_venge"
In response to Reply # 0

Issue was resolved, however took a long time to ship, and email response was very limited after i sent the money.

jcurcilloNov-09-08 02:54 AM
Old School 2GNTer
396 posts,
#614, "RE: daes_venge"
In response to Reply # 4

I am also have issues with Dan (aka. daes_venge). I purchased an Eclipse head unit from him for $170 back on Sept. 30th 2008. It is now Nov. 9th and I still have not received the stereo. I paid him with PayPal as well, but he had me pay to mitsuparts@yahoo.com. I asked him for the tracking number a few times but received none. Then he told me he was going through some hard times and was unable to ship it. I don't understand why he can't ship it since I paid him $170. I then submitted a dispute with PayPal to get my money back. PayPal sided with me, but they are unable to retrieve the funds. I don't know if he closed his account or what. I don't know what to do at this point. If anyone can help please feel free to email me. Thanks.

jaycurcillo(a)gmail.com

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #489 Previous topic | Next topic