Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBad Guys
Topic subjectdaes_venge
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=36&topic_id=489
489, daes_venge
Posted by Quadman313, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I sent him $35.00 for a busted PCM and then I never heard from him again. I have e-mailed him many times with no response, here is his email daes_venge@yahoo.com and the paypal account i payed the money to wandagriffin641@hotmail.com so be on the look out for him. If you have any contact with him please let me know via email at quadman313@speedynet.net
492, RE: daes_venge
Ok he finally sent the PCM so issue resolved i guess.
497, RE: daes_venge
Posted by daes_venge, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You received your pcm. A little late but you did get it. I have proof of delivery.
498, RE: daes_venge
Posted by daes_venge, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
And one more thing. I replied to every email you sent me. I'm sorry if I took a little bit longer than I expected to ship. But don't make up lies to make the matter SOUND a lot worse than it actually is.
499, RE: daes_venge
Issue was resolved, however took a long time to ship, and email response was very limited after i sent the money.
614, RE: daes_venge
Posted by jcurcillo, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I am also have issues with Dan (aka. daes_venge). I purchased an Eclipse head unit from him for $170 back on Sept. 30th 2008. It is now Nov. 9th and I still have not received the stereo. I paid him with PayPal as well, but he had me pay to mitsuparts@yahoo.com. I asked him for the tracking number a few times but received none. Then he told me he was going through some hard times and was unable to ship it. I don't understand why he can't ship it since I paid him $170. I then submitted a dispute with PayPal to get my money back. PayPal sided with me, but they are unable to retrieve the funds. I don't know if he closed his account or what. I don't know what to do at this point. If anyone can help please feel free to email me. Thanks.

jaycurcillo(a)gmail.com
I generated this page in 0.0097019672393799 seconds, executing 7 queries.