Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2003 DSM Shootout topic #348
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Want to have your car featured on 2GNT.com? Come to the 2003 Shootout!" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | First topic | Next topic
TeamJeff_99gsMar-04-03 11:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#348, "Want to have your car featured on 2GNT.com? Come to the 2003 Shootout!"
Apr-07-03 08:15 AM by Jeff_99gs

The moderators have been discussing the shootout in length recently, and we have all decided that we want this year to have a huge 2GNT turnout. In the past, many people have said they would be going, but nobody ever shows up. This year there will be a little more incentive. We will be creating a separate section on the main site (www.2gnt.com) for those members who show up at the shootout. This section will have pictures, bios, and mods lists of the people who actually do attend the event. If you race or show your car, you may find that your page is slightly longer and more in-depth than those who merely show up and watch.

Hopefully that area of the site will be full of nice pictures and information about everyone's cars! I will be taking pics with my 3.2 megapixel digital camera at the event, so that is the only way you will be getting them on the site. Hope to see you all there.

Basically consider this a chance to have your own magazine article type spread on the internet. Pictures, info, etc.

Qualifications for the site:

-You must be an active 2GNT member. This means you have to be registered and posting.
-You must show up at the Shootout. Racing or showing your car helps!
-Active members without 2GNTs count too! This means 1st generation and 2nd generation turbo DSMs, Zx2s, Avengers, Neons, Mustangs, etc. While non-Diamond Star members will not be able to race, you can still be featured!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
whodatt1Mar-04-03 11:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2531 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#349, "RE: 2003 DSM Shootout 2GNT members section!"
In response to Reply # 0

cool.. humm wonder if I can get the car painted before the shootout! she must look nice for her first e-portfolio! hehe

-97 GS (First project, 299 whp)(sold)
- 97 RS 2.6 last numbers: 306hp, 352tq @16psi (Dead, parted out)
- 99 GS OZ, Hahn Kit, 56k miles (Sold)
--------
- 00 Nissan Maxima GLE (Daily Driver)
- 02 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamMichael_97RSMar-04-03 12:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#350, "RE: 2003 DSM Shootout 2GNT members section!"
In response to Reply # 0

Yes, since egging people on, and Todd's yearly challange isn't enough to do it (Maybe Todd's just not intimidating enough... Don't let small build fool you, he wrestled and studies martial arts).

We decided appealing to your egos might help So come out be a 2GNT star

Unless I'm dead broke (not far off these days), and/or working at a P.D. and have a shift I can't get out of, I'll be there. I hated missing last year, and really don't want to miss this year

15.9 @ 86.7mph
97 Eclipse RS

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake, Crower Stage 2 Cams, Hooker Header, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, Crane Ign Amp, S-AFC

KaptainMykeMar-04-03 05:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#351, "RE: 2003 DSM Shootout 2GNT members section!"
In response to Reply # 2

one condition:

I have to drive the truck tho, because the car is in the body shop in weeks until prolly june/july. besides, my mileage is high and i dont trust that long of a drive until i put the new block and kit in. so does that count for me? I'm interested!

https://www.kaptainmyke.com

TeamJeff_99gsMar-04-03 06:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#352, "RE: 2003 DSM Shootout 2GNT members section!"
In response to Reply # 3

Of course! If you meet the requirements listed above, you count.

ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-04-03 08:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#353, "RE: 2003 DSM Shootout 2GNT members section!"
In response to Reply # 4

hey Myke, why don't you tow Dino's car up there. I guarantee you'll see lots of drewling faces with that truck and Dinos car on a trailer behind it.

-Tony '98-GST
eclipzgst@charter.net

http://eclipzgst.webhop.net
http://www.newengdsm.org/

turboclipz on AIM

MotoFoolMar-04-03 09:53 PM
Member since Sep 08th 2002
2103 posts,
#354, "RE: 2003 DSM Shootout 2GNT members section!"
In response to Reply # 5

im looking forward to going very eagerly, and id like to show the 2.4 turbo once shes running properly...

would be cool if we could get some type of organization to meet up and run ina train or convoy from west to east or visa versa...

im coming from Washington State, so its gonna be a long one =)

Bill

You can have it cheap, fast or good. Pick any two.

If you want it cheap and fast, it's not going to be good.
If you want it cheap and good, it's not going to be fast.
If you want it good and fast, it's not going to be cheap.

KaptainMykeMar-05-03 02:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#355, "RE: 2003 DSM Shootout 2GNT members section!"
In response to Reply # 5
Mar-05-03 02:10 AM by KaptainMyke

>hey Myke, why don't you tow Dino's car up there. I guarantee
>you'll see lots of drewling faces with that truck and Dinos
>car on a trailer behind it.
>

woah that would look pretty sweet

even sweeter with my car behind it

https://www.kaptainmyke.com

ModeratorVX100Mar-05-03 07:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#356, "RE: 2003 DSM Shootout 2GNT members section!"
In response to Reply # 2

>(Maybe Todd's just not intimidating
>enough... Don't let small build fool you, he wrestled and
>studies martial arts).
>

5'7" and 155 lbs is a small build?!??! :o

Todd - not the intimidating type

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

ModeratorEvuLFleAMar-05-03 08:07 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#357, "RE: 2003 DSM Shootout 2GNT members section!"
In response to Reply # 8

Mike, you could probably have the whole trip paid for just by towing people around when you are up there.

I still won't know for sure until about 2 weeks from now or until I find out what kind of job I will have.

I also have a METALLICA concert on the 28th so I might be able to just stay in Minnesota on my way back and catch that. Might work out pretty good.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

TeamMichael_97RSMar-05-03 10:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#358, "RE: 2003 DSM Shootout 2GNT members section!"
In response to Reply # 8

>5'7" and 155 lbs is a small build?!??! :o

LOL! Buddy, I've got like 45lbs on ya... oh wait that would be impressive only if it were muscle... damn.

15.9 @ 86.7mph
97 Eclipse RS

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake, Crower Stage 2 Cams, Hooker Header, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, Crane Ign Amp, S-AFC

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2003 DSM Shootout topic #348 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | First topic | Next topic