Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #96924
View in threaded mode

Subject: "FS: GT-30R" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
TeamAvengerAug-15-06 10:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96924, "FS: GT-30R"

I'm again posting this up for sale. Seriously someone has got to want this I've never used it!

GT-30R - Ball Bearing turbo
76.2mm 56 trim compressor with a .60A/R compressor housing
60mm 84 trim turbine with a .78A/R divided t3 inlet 3" v-band outlet turbine housing

The compressor map for those interested ...

I will include the banjo fittings for the water feed and the oil feed and drain fittings.

$1100

If you don't want it ask around. I'd really like to move it.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
EclipseTenzoRAug-15-06 10:51 AM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96925, "RE: FS: GT-30R"
In response to Reply # 0

Beautiful turbo, whts stopping you from cranking more power out of the eclipse? I'll ask around for you but I don't know anyone with the bank for that turbo. Have you tried ebay or dsmtuner?

greygooseAug-15-06 11:02 AM
Member since Dec 11th 2005
274 posts,
#96926, "RE: FS: GT-30R"
In response to Reply # 1

DSMTrader is back up and running. I'd give it a shot!

BumpinTalonAug-15-06 02:14 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#96944, "RE: FS: GT-30R"
In response to Reply # 2

do you still have the 5 bolt turbine housing with internal wastegate passage or no?

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

TeamAvengerAug-15-06 08:16 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#96959, "RE: FS: GT-30R"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by BumpinTalon
do you still have the 5 bolt turbine housing with internal wastegate passage or no?

Cody, I still have that housing. It's a .48AR though. Keep that in mind.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)

BumpinTalonAug-15-06 10:55 PM
2381 posts,
#96961, "RE: FS: GT-30R"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Avenger
Originally posted by BumpinTalon do you still have the 5 bolt turbine housing with internal wastegate passage or no?

yikes toooo small!

I'll start debating this but it means I have to sell another holset and I think I've saturated the local market for those turbos ahaha

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

TeamAvengerAug-16-06 08:37 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#97023, "RE: FS: GT-30R"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by BumpinTalon do you still have the 5 bolt turbine housing with internal wastegate passage or no?
yikes toooo small! I'll start debating this but it means I have to sell another holset and I think I've saturated the local market for those turbos ahaha

Do it! Otherwise I'll have to keep the turbo until I'm ready to put it on the 8.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneAug-16-06 08:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#97025, "RE: FS: GT-30R"
In response to Reply # 6

just. Fucking. INSTALL IT!

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

BumpinTalonAug-17-06 07:34 AM
2381 posts,
#97035, "RE: FS: GT-30R"
In response to Reply # 6

yikes toooo small! I'll start debating this but it means I have to sell another holset and I think I've saturated the local market for those turbos ahaha
Do it! Otherwise I'll have to keep the turbo until I'm ready to put it on the 8.

A GT30R is too small for an RX-8 man... you need at least a T4 turbine and a bigger compressor would not hurt either, you have to apply the rotary conversion factor and whatnot and do some weird shit on your compressor map. a GT35R even on a rotary has trouble making 450whp

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #96924 Previous topic | Next topic