Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #62304
View in threaded mode

Subject: "OZ Anniversary Rims- $200 to first buyer!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
shofDec-05-04 04:08 PM
Old School 2GNTer
94 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62304, "OZ Anniversary Rims- $200 to first buyer!!!"

After many failed attempts to sale these rims, i'm fed up. These have GOT to go this month. Its not worth shipping, so the first person to come to central ky to get em can have em for 200 bucks. email me for pics or for more info. pshofner@peoplepc.com

check out my band:
www.myspace.com/onefineline

'97 RS
Its Slow....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
shofDec-08-04 09:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
94 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62538, "RE: OZ Anniversary Rims- $200 to first buyer!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

bump

check out my band:

'97 RS
Its Slow....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

distortDec-08-04 11:01 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2003
675 posts,
#62546, "RE: OZ Anniversary Rims- $200 to first buyer!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

what part of central KY?

96 Eclipse GS

shofDec-08-04 03:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
94 posts,
#62564, "RE: OZ Anniversary Rims- $200 to first buyer!!!"
In response to Reply # 2

i replied to your email. hit me back

check out my band:

'97 RS
Its Slow....

shofAug-17-05 07:54 AM
Old School 2GNTer
94 posts,
#78670, "RE: OZ Anniversary Rims- $200 to first buyer!!!"
In response to Reply # 3

Ok guys, these rims are STILL here! I'm a broke musician now and these are just sitting here useless to me. Someone please buy them and get them outta my way so i can buy new music gear! once again, i'm in Central Kentucky and will be willing to meet someone within reason. email me at pshofner@peoplepc.com

check out my band:

'97 RS
Its Slow....

10annyeclipseAug-22-05 10:15 AM
Member since Jun 19th 2005
10 posts,
#78932, "RE: OZ Anniversary Rims- $200 to first buyer!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

hey i got a couple questions what color is ur interior and would u be willing to sell

James

dsmmythAug-22-05 11:20 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#78938, "RE: OZ Anniversary Rims- $200 to first buyer!!!"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by 10annyeclipse
hey i got a couple questions what color is ur interior and would u be willing to sell

He's selling his rims not his interior.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

LeakyMitsuAug-22-05 11:34 AM
Member since Nov 15th 2002
311 posts,
#78939, "RE: OZ Anniversary Rims- $200 to first buyer!!!"
In response to Reply # 6

if you could e mail me a picture i might consider it.and are they 16's or 17s? im in lexington so it wouldnt be a big deal to pick them up. e mail me at brandon.clark@wku.edu

shofAug-22-05 11:54 AM
Old School 2GNTer
94 posts,
#78943, "RE: OZ Anniversary Rims- $200 to first buyer!!!"
In response to Reply # 7

Yeah, just the rims are for sale, sorry. And LeakyMitsu, i replied to your email.

check out my band:

'97 RS
Its Slow....

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #62304 Previous topic | Next topic