Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #50114
View in threaded mode

Subject: "fsDrive shaft shop axles and hubs" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
95 silver gsJul-24-04 11:48 AM
Member since Sep 14th 2002
853 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#50114, "fsDrive shaft shop axles and hubs"

ok drive shaft shop axles and hubs i was told they are stage 5's i need your stock hub assemblys seens these will not work with your stock hubs they also have 3inch wheel studs. These are Bill hanhs old axles so you can have a piece of the action too. 550 shipped with your stock hub assembly.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
95 silver gsJul-25-04 05:46 PM
853 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#50263, "RE: fsDrive shaft shop axles and hubs"
In response to Reply # 0

up

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Initial DSMJul-25-04 11:13 PM
Member since Sep 23rd 2003
2833 posts,
#50285, "RE: fsDrive shaft shop axles and hubs"
In response to Reply # 1

good deal. I got the stage 3 with the new improved hubs, but I woulda jumped on these earlier if I knew about em.

grainJul-26-04 01:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#50286, "RE: fsDrive shaft shop axles and hubs"
In response to Reply # 0
Jul-26-04 01:12 AM by grain

im interested in this. but ill have to see if i can get ahold of some hubs, cause mine are like rust welded to my axles/axle nuts.

also, what is this 3inch wheel stud thingy?

95 silver gsJul-26-04 05:55 AM
853 posts,
#50296, "RE: fsDrive shaft shop axles and hubs"
In response to Reply # 3

the studs that hold your wheels on are 3 inch long you need longer studs for drag racing at the track if you go faster then a certain time.

grainJul-26-04 03:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#50332, "RE: fsDrive shaft shop axles and hubs"
In response to Reply # 4

can i run the stock 99 oz racing rims with these hubs? if i can, and i can get ahold of some hubs for ya, then im down. i have the money now.

95 silver gsJul-26-04 03:49 PM
853 posts,
#50336, "RE: fsDrive shaft shop axles and hubs"
In response to Reply # 5

Yeah stock wheels fit aftermarket wheels fit i have 16 inch stockers konig tantrums and md motoring wheels drop me a e-mail

grainJul-27-04 01:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#50371, "RE: fsDrive shaft shop axles and hubs"
In response to Reply # 6

anyway i can give you like 600 shipped with no hubs, and you find a set of hubs? if not, dr1665 might be able to gimme some hubs.

95 silver gsJul-27-04 10:34 AM
853 posts,
#50413, "RE: fsDrive shaft shop axles and hubs"
In response to Reply # 7

550 shipped w/ hubs dr or pushin 420

ChamukoJul-28-04 06:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#50578, "RE: fsDrive shaft shop axles and hubs"
In response to Reply # 8

sorry, but let me know if you have not received my e-mails. You replied to the first 2 , but not lately.

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

grainJul-28-04 07:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#50581, "RE: fsDrive shaft shop axles and hubs"
In response to Reply # 9

ill give you 650 shipped with no hubs, and you find your own hubs, or ill just buy the stg2's off thier website. if its a no-go with this deal, then let me know asap, cause i need to get some axles. thanks

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #50114 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic