Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #30802
View in threaded mode

Subject: "fs: custom sub setup for a 2g including pioneer headunit and amp" Previous topic | Next topic
chrysler kidDec-17-03 01:00 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30802, "fs: custom sub setup for a 2g including pioneer headunit and amp"

hey guys again im gonna try to sell you my sub setup. i took it out of the car to go to the track and basically i dont want it slowing me down anymore nd i dont feel like putting it in. this system hits very hard and i have gotten several decibel level violation from the school cop.

legacy 800 watt amp. works very very well and doesnt heat up too much.
pioneer deh 1400 headunit. has a few scuffs on the detachable face plate. works well.
now for the box. it was made by hondahater out of wood and site directly ontop of the spare tire. has 2 rockford fosgate 12 inch subwoofers

i was thinking like $350 plus shipping

11.65 @ 115

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
chrysler kidDec-17-03 01:01 PM
7411 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30803, "RE: fs: custom sub setup for a 2g including pioneer headunit and amp"
In response to Reply # 0

11.65 @ 115

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

python6586Dec-17-03 02:05 PM
Member since Oct 27th 2002
656 posts,
#30807, "RE: fs: custom sub setup for a 2g including pioneer headunit and amp"
In response to Reply # 1

any chance of just selling the box seperately?

Mods:
CAI, OBX exhaust, Grillcraft grills, altezzas, ard ryver g6 17's wrapped w/ falken's, VIS racing c.f hood, 2 12" kicker comp's w/pioneer h.u, streetglow blue undercars, red dash kit, indiglo guages, n other shit

chrysler kidDec-17-03 02:40 PM
7411 posts,
#30813, "RE: fs: custom sub setup for a 2g including pioneer headunit and amp"
In response to Reply # 2

hmm i have been asked that before by frnitwit and he didnt like the price i came up with. i really dont wanna just sell the box but if i deciede to part it out ill let you know

11.65 @ 115

JDec-17-03 03:40 PM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
#30816, "RE: fs: custom sub setup for a 2g including pioneer headunit and amp"
In response to Reply # 3

U make that box, or is that the old box of....... ummmmm, crap, I 4get his name now........ he's the 1 who put a camera in his trunk key hole & stuff (White Eclipse I thinx, most creative or something), & got rid of 2 try his hand @ a wack design using fiberglass (was blue)? Sorry 4 the ramble, I'll shutup now

- J

chrysler kidDec-17-03 04:56 PM
7411 posts,
#30823, "RE: fs: custom sub setup for a 2g including pioneer headunit and amp"
In response to Reply # 4

yeah thats hondahater21 he has a silver 2g with the r34 fron and sits real low

11.65 @ 115

ChamukoDec-17-03 05:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#30825, "RE: fs: custom sub setup for a 2g including pioneer headunit and amp"
In response to Reply # 5

If you part out the thing, How much for the HU?

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

chrysler kidDec-17-03 05:36 PM
7411 posts,
#30828, "RE: fs: custom sub setup for a 2g including pioneer headunit and amp"
In response to Reply # 6

$75 shipped sound fair? lemme know

11.65 @ 115

widebodiedDec-17-03 05:40 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2257 posts,
#30830, "RE: fs: custom sub setup for a 2g including pioneer headunit and amp"
In response to Reply # 7

best buy has the same setup for 199.99! plus free installation!

DWAYNE H
1996 eclipse
under construction widebody eclipse, targa top, 19inch rollers, big brakes, 10 point custom cage, frank 2.4 hrc s20g turbo, custom marble paint job

2000 Yamaha R-1, 165rwhp 117 ftlbs tq

chrysler kidDec-17-03 07:00 PM
7411 posts,
#30839, "RE: fs: custom sub setup for a 2g including pioneer headunit and amp"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by widebodied
best buy has the same setup for 199.99! plus free installation! DWAYNE H 1996 eclipse under construction widebody eclipse, targa top, 19inch rollers, big brakes, 10 point custom cage, frank 2.4 hrc s20g turbo, custom marble paint job 2000 Yamaha R-1, 165rwhp 117 ftlbs tq

nuh uh a cd player, amp, custom box, wiring? no. theyll sell you an amp and subs and box for $199 and charge you $150 for installation

11.65 @ 115

JDec-17-03 08:18 PM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
#30852, "RE: fs: custom sub setup for a 2g including pioneer headunit and amp"
In response to Reply # 5

That's right, ok... all is right w/ the world again, lol! Couldn't place it & it was Bcoming like one of those songs U couldn't get out of your head, lol.

- J

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #30802 Previous topic | Next topic