Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #25024
View in threaded mode

Subject: "5 eclipses in at local junkyard" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
musicmaniac1Oct-07-03 03:41 PM
Member since Jan 23rd 2003
291 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25024, "5 eclipses in at local junkyard"

let me know if any1 needs anything there is a purple 97-99, 3 white 97-99 and 95-95 and 1 sarano gst and 2 red ones and a purple 95 plus like 6 more that have been there a while, just let me know what u need and there is one w/engine in it for a 5 spd swap if interested and i think the gst has intercooler in it

America's real terrorists - car mechanics
E-mail: jclafon@roanoke.edu

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
REV_GSlowOct-07-03 03:51 PM
Member since Apr 26th 2002
1312 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25025, "RE: 5 eclipses in at local junkyard"
In response to Reply # 0

i want a pair of 97-99 headlights! Dibs on a set, and let me know how much with shipping to 24060...also, if there is a turbo spoiler available id like that too.

EclipsedChef was my first name..Member #460!

::::..Under Construction..::::

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

blckeclipse95Oct-07-03 03:53 PM
Member since Aug 10th 2003
389 posts,
#25026, "RE: 5 eclipses in at local junkyard"
In response to Reply # 1
Oct-07-03 03:58 PM by blckeclipse95

hey, can u get the front passengers side wheel well, thanks, tell me how much.

USMC Semper Fi

eclipse_gs_1512Oct-07-03 03:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#25027, "RE: 5 eclipses in at local junkyard"
In response to Reply # 2
Oct-07-03 04:01 PM by eclipse_gs_1512

*edit* i get dibs on the door pieces...if they can be found.

I could use gray interior pieces(all the plastic pieces from the doors) from both the passenger and driver side doors....for power windows and locks. if you think you could find me them, hit me up...i'll make it worth it for you.

2007 wrx

pea_jayOct-07-03 04:10 PM
Member since Jun 01st 2003
415 posts,
#25028, "RE: 5 eclipses in at local junkyard"
In response to Reply # 3

If there are another set of 97-99 headlights, i need a set also

96 Eclipse Base 5 spd
Rebuilt engine w/ forged internals, APC Air Filter, Clear bumper lenses, 15" ICW wheels, Alpine v12 amp, 2 12" Xplodes, 5.6" lcd monitor, Dvd player, Playstation 2, Power1 Exhaust, Aerospeed Wing, Altezza tails w/ painted center, 20% tint, Silver Graphics, Audiovox alarm system.

Big transformation underway this winter!

TeametxOct-07-03 04:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#25029, "RE: 5 eclipses in at local junkyard"
In response to Reply # 4

Yeahhhh, a turbo spoiler would be nice. I would throw that on my car if I can get one for a decent price. Let me know!

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneOct-07-03 04:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#25030, "RE: 5 eclipses in at local junkyard"
In response to Reply # 5
Oct-07-03 04:17 PM by DarkOne

My request is simple and not cosmetic - i need a front lower radiator support. You know, that U shaped section of front end structure that the bumper and front centermember bolt to.

http://www.2gnt.com/CAPS/main42/main42sub180.html

PNC# 62650.

Oh, and both interior door skins from one of those cars, if they are GREY or BLACK, and have power windows and power door locks.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

lickscissorsOct-07-03 04:28 PM
Member since May 07th 2003
1206 posts,
#25033, "RE: 5 eclipses in at local junkyard"
In response to Reply # 6

i need door caps.....let me know how much, thanks
doug

14b custom turbo kit, modified starion front mount, 9.6:1 JE pistons/Eagle rods....running 12psi
screw flanders

blinkbizkit500Oct-07-03 04:29 PM
Member since Jun 21st 2002
1513 posts,
#25034, "RE: 5 eclipses in at local junkyard"
In response to Reply # 6

if they have black door panels w/ switches lmk thanks!

steve

onetravOct-07-03 04:29 PM
Member since Oct 02nd 2003
225 posts,
#25035, "RE: 5 eclipses in at local junkyard"
In response to Reply # 0

any of them have a 5 speed trans non turbo?

-Travis

musicmaniac1Oct-07-03 05:09 PM
Member since Jan 23rd 2003
291 posts,
#25042, "RE: 5 eclipses in at local junkyard"
In response to Reply # 9

the only set of 97-99 headlights the left is busted open, i remember umm the only 1 w/stuff still in it is 5spd, i will look agai at the door panels all i remember is bluish interior, door caps i think i saw at least 2 sets, i will look for the radiator support as well, sorry no turbo spoilers, i remember seeing the wheel wells,

America's real terrorists - car mechanics
E-mail: jclafon@roanoke.edu

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #25024 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic