Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #24422
View in threaded mode

Subject: "98 eclipse stock front bumper" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
RemyOct-02-03 02:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24422, "98 eclipse stock front bumper"

Primer green
200 shipped obo

You can email for pic.

Remdawgz@aol.com

Edit: Not all dsm's suck, just mine

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
berightbackOct-02-03 11:16 AM
Member since Aug 07th 2003
624 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24467, "RE: 98 eclipse stock front bumper"
In response to Reply # 0

I really don't think you're gonna get no 200 bucks for a stock front bumper. I mean people on here have been selling theirs for bout a hundered plus shipping...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WtngclanOct-02-03 11:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
#24470, "RE: 98 eclipse stock front bumper"
In response to Reply # 1
Oct-02-03 11:20 AM by Wtngclan

...people have been selling 95 -96 fronts for 100$ .. i think a 98 front would be worth 200 $ .. i think thats fair .. ..especially shipped .. its going to cost at least 50-75 $ or so to ship it too ..you have to consider that also

Another BANNED asshole.

turbo8uOct-02-03 12:17 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#24476, "RE: 98 eclipse stock front bumper"
In response to Reply # 2

200 shipped? hahaha

i dont think so son
_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

Uberingram> I bow down to the Geo

RemyOct-02-03 01:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#24484, "RE: 98 eclipse stock front bumper"
In response to Reply # 3

Get off my nuts ass clowns I just sold it haha

FYI noobs when i say 200 shipped I mean the bumper is 150 which IS the going rate for such a rare bumper and the other 50 is the cost of shipping. Now if you NOOBS ever shipped a bumper you would know what they go for. Further more if you noticed I put O.B.O which in case you didnt know meanS OR BEST OFFER.

PS If you have nothing positive to say , Stay out of my threads noobs.

lata

Member # 333

turbo8uOct-02-03 01:41 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#24492, "RE: 98 eclipse stock front bumper"
In response to Reply # 4

just givin u sheeit main
_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

Uberingram> I bow down to the Geo

RemyOct-02-03 06:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#24537, "RE: 98 eclipse stock front bumper"
In response to Reply # 5

>just givin u sheeit main

Ok kewl

Member # 333

soulcontrollerOct-02-03 06:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#24538, "RE: 98 eclipse stock front bumper"
In response to Reply # 6
Oct-02-03 06:24 PM by soulcontroller

nm.

JproduktionOct-02-03 07:38 PM
Member since Jun 20th 2003
490 posts,
#24545, "RE: 98 eclipse stock front bumper"
In response to Reply # 7

i got a 97 front painted silver like mine for 160 shipped, dam right.. wat wat!?!?!

Andre

Injen SRI
3G RIMS
Custom Red Calipers
ATX driver
M0re to come~

97 GS.......need i say more?

WickedESiOct-03-03 02:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#24564, "RE: 98 eclipse stock front bumper"
In response to Reply # 8
Oct-03-03 02:16 AM by WickedESi

Quit playa hating you all. $200 shipping is a fucking great price, not to mention he said O.B.O.!!!

Joel Baldridge, ASE Certified Master Technician, Audi Certified Expert Technician

RemyOct-03-03 03:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#24565, "RE: 98 eclipse stock front bumper"
In response to Reply # 8

>i got a 97 front painted silver like mine for 160 shipped,
>dam right.. wat wat!?!?!
>
I dont remember asking you what you paid NOOB. Now stfu and crawl back under your rock where you came from!!

Member # 333

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #24422 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic