Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #20662
View in threaded mode

Subject: "performance muffler needed" Previous topic | Next topic
redeclipsetintedAug-18-03 11:05 AM
Member since Aug 03rd 2003
3 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20662, "performance muffler needed"

I need a pefromance muffler so if anybody had one hit me up alright i would reallly like just a greddy muffler but who knows if someone will sell me that i just want the muffler i have the rest of the shit cool thanks
Dustin Delon

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Teamdougie2Aug-18-03 01:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20677, "RE: performance muffler needed"
In response to Reply # 0

I have an Arospeed Bomb 2.25" Inlet w/ 4.0" Tip. It's been on t he car for about 5k. Looks and sounds great. Make Offer, paypal only.

Doug

Xtreme Performance Services

Race Engines · Transmissions · Turbo Systems · EFI & Tuning · Fabrication · Welding
www.xtremefabrications.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WtngclanAug-18-03 05:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
#20695, "RE: performance muffler needed"
In response to Reply # 1

i've tried emailin you about that muffler many times .. email me at charlier@cdtech2003.com thanks or wtngclanlt aim

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #20662 Previous topic | Next topic