Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #18455
View in threaded mode

Subject: "COMPLETE 2G Eclipse 96 GS Non-turbo STRIP DOWN WHOLE CAR TO SELL PARTS (EVERYTHING) - (100+ parts li..." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic
gilee_8Jul-19-03 06:05 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2002
1441 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18455, "COMPLETE 2G Eclipse 96 GS Non-turbo STRIP DOWN WHOLE CAR TO SELL PARTS (EVERYTHING) - (100+ parts li..."
Jul-19-03 06:50 PM by gilee_8

AS YOU ALL KNOW, I FINALLY GAVE UP!
I am stipping the COMPLETE CAR DOWN for sale!
MAIN components are:
Engine, Tranny, Exhaust, door, fender, hood, interior... EVERYTHING! even a switch is GOOD!

Automatic 1996 SILVER Mitsubishi Eclipse GS (non-turbo)

Here is the link to all the parts that I can think of to sell (over 100 parts) Just email me for all other parts that are not listed!
http://www.rpi.edu/~leeg2/eclipse/partlist.htm

** I HAVE THE COMPLETE CAR, so all switches, wires, parts, everything I have (car is silver)**

::::INFORMATIONS ON SOME MAJOR PARTS:::
-COMPLETE ENGINE: (just rebuilt) only ran 80 miles on it for break in. brand new piston, rings, head gasket, head, rod, all bearings, etc..
-TIMING BELT: BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED. STRAIGHT FROM MITSUBISHI.
-AUTO TRANSMISSION: NEW! PERFECT WORKING CONDITION
-PASSENGER DOOR: Great condition, power winder and door
-SIDE MIRROR: (Power) Like NEW! no crack or anything
-TAIL LIGHT: (Right, Left) BRAND NEW, just installed them.
-TAIL LIGHT CENTER PIECE: PERFECT!
-RS RIMS: no bend, no cub scratches....(GREAT)
-ALL INTERIOR PLASTIC PIECES: Dash board is a little damaged in driver side. (others are great)
-BRAKE SYSTEM(Caliper, Rotor, etc)
-FULL EXHAUST(Cat, Resonator, Muffler)
-HATCH BACK TRUCK: With Rear Window, PERFECT CONDITION
-HOOD: no rock chip, crack, nothing. Still shines, Just like NEW!
-SIDE FENDER: no chip or anything, like new!
-SUN ROOF: Great condition
-HEADLIGHTS: no leak, or crack, or anything. GREAT! (stock style)
-FOGLIGHT: (Passenger Side Only) GREAT! no crack
-CENTER INSIDE MIRROR: BRAND NEW! With ligths! (no crack)
-FRONT SEATS: power driver side, and seats with sport package. (PERFECT CONDITION) no stain, no holes, NOTHING.
-REAR SEATS: great condition!
-AIRBAG: (Driver & Pass),NEVER DEPLOY, LIKE NEW!
-FLOOR MATS(set of 4): brand new floor mats (not Mitsubishi)
-SONY CD PLAYER: SONY explox (got it for a year) PERFECT WORKING CONDITION.
-AUTO TRANSMISSION: (My Spare Tranny)(Need Rebuild) requires new oil pump and a few bearings.
-FRONT BUMPER COVER: tiny crack at corner, need repaint to be perfect!
-REAR BUMPER COVER: some tiny parts need repaint (1 inch area), fair condition

All price are Negotiable!
And all price are in that LINK shown above!!!!
Thanks.
Gilbert

***EDIT***
Not the car shown below! I selling my G/F eclipse. The one I been working on and struggling for the past 10 weeks!...sigh...

P.S. All Shipping will pay by buyer. Handling and Packing fee I will deal with it. I will charge only actual shipping cost.

~~~~~~~~Modification~~~~~~~~
Performance: MegaSquirt v3.0 Fuel & Spark, 8.6:1 JE piston, Eagle Long Rods, SPEC III Clutch, EVOIII B16G, FMIC, Aeromotive 1:1 FPR, Walbro 255HP, 680cc Injectors, 2.5" DP, 3" Magnaflow Cat, 3.5" Greddy EVO CatBack, Greddy Electronic EGT,FUEL,BOOST,A/F gauges...
Interior: Racing Seats, Metallic Interior, 15-Speakers System, Keyless, Dynomat Insulated, Neons...
Exterior: 1999 Body with turbo wing, Halo Projector Headlight, 4300K HID, 17" Mille Rims, GSX Calipers...
Coming Soon: Water Injection, Redo Undercarriage, Repaint Exterior

$240 For New Complete GSX Calipers Kit (Calipers, Bracket, Shim, Pad, Bolts, etc) Email Me If Interested!

1995 RED Eclipse GS-'T': Stage VI 20PSI
2010 Audi S5 Quattro

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
eclipticriderJul-19-03 06:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1061 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18456, "RE: COMPLETE 2G Eclipse 96 GS Non-turbo STRIP DOWN WHOLE CAR TO SELL PARTS (EVERYTHING) - (100+ part..."
In response to Reply # 0

i'll take the rear view, i need the cigerette lighter (the part under the console that u plug into), and the center vent i'll give u 20 shipped for those

how much would u want for the gauge cluster, i'm probably not goin' to get this part but how much for the entire sun-roof EVERYTHING for the sun-roof! and how much for the head liner and ohh shit handle...

thanks

WTB--- Dodge Omni:

http://www.geocities.com/shadyporshe851proof/frame_content/indexframe.html

mods:
star stage III clutch, + the normal mods + bass + lights. well u get the pictur

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

REV_GSlowJul-19-03 06:46 PM
Member since Apr 26th 2002
1312 posts,
#18458, "RE: COMPLETE 2G Eclipse 96 GS Non-turbo STRIP DOWN WHOLE CAR TO SELL PARTS (EVERYTHING) - (100+ part..."
In response to Reply # 1
Jul-19-03 06:46 PM by REV_GSlow

i need the cam angle sensor, hook a 2gnt bro u Also, if you have the four clips the hold the injectors on the fuel rail i'll take those too

EclipsedChef was my first name..Member #460!

::::..Under Construction..::::

gilee_8Jul-19-03 06:53 PM
1441 posts,
#18461, "RE: COMPLETE 2G Eclipse 96 GS Non-turbo STRIP DOWN WHOLE CAR TO SELL PARTS (EVERYTHING) - (100+ part..."
In response to Reply # 2

SUP, Engine I won't split it up for sale. Sorry.

About the Sun Roof, which part you want? I can get you everything you need.. Just PM me for more SPECIFIC INFO and needs.
Ok, so cigerette lighter, center vent for $20.. it's a deal!
THe rear View you mean the center mirror?
Thanks!
PM ME for more detail!

Performance: MegaSquirt v3.0 Fuel & Spark, 8.6:1 JE piston, Eagle Long Rods, SPEC III Clutch, EVOIII B16G, FMIC, Aeromotive 1:1 FPR, Walbro 255HP, 680cc Injectors, 2.5" DP, 3" Magnaflow Cat, 3.5" Greddy EVO CatBack, Greddy Electronic EGT,FUEL,BOOST,A/F gauges...
Interior: Racing Seats, Metallic Interior, 15-Speakers System, Keyless, Dynomat Insulated, Neons...
Exterior: 1999 Body with turbo wing, Halo Projector Headlight, 4300K HID, 17" Mille Rims, GSX Calipers...

$240 For New Complete GSX Calipers Kit (Calipers, Bracket, Shim, Pad, Bolts, etc) Email Me If Interested!

2010 Audi S5 Quattro

ajna_starJul-19-03 06:53 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5730 posts,
#18462, "RE: COMPLETE 2G Eclipse 96 GS Non-turbo STRIP DOWN WHOLE CAR TO SELL PARTS (EVERYTHING) - (100+ part..."
In response to Reply # 2

i need the plastic thingy that sits under the headunit.... hit me up on aim or email

sab33r

or

ajna_star at yahoo.com

2005 Corolla XRS
2ZZ 6-speed

gilee_8Jul-19-03 06:55 PM
1441 posts,
#18463, "RE: COMPLETE 2G Eclipse 96 GS Non-turbo STRIP DOWN WHOLE CAR TO SELL PARTS (EVERYTHING) - (100+ part..."
In response to Reply # 4

WHAT you mean the HEAD UNIT!!!

GUYS. please ,if yo uare interested in something, just email me.
gilee_8@yahoo.com

Doing this in the forum will be very confusing after awhile!
By the way, the price are listed in the table in the link I shown above!

Thanks agian!
Please email me for all parts!
Gilbert:thumbsup

2010 Audi S5 Quattro

EvMan2345Jul-19-03 07:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
#18467, "RE: COMPLETE 2G Eclipse 96 GS Non-turbo STRIP DOWN WHOLE CAR TO SELL PARTS (EVERYTHING) - (100+ part..."
In response to Reply # 5

i saw your ad on dsmtrader- your from stamford??? if so i wouldnt mind meeting up to grab some stuff...

Evan B
97 GS
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

Boofer97rsJul-19-03 08:31 PM
Old School 2GNTer
800 posts,
#18473, "RE: COMPLETE 2G Eclipse 96 GS Non-turbo STRIP DOWN WHOLE CAR TO SELL PARTS (EVERYTHING) - (100+ part..."
In response to Reply # 6

I emailed you about the buttons and the side mirrors.

TalonSpeedJul-19-03 08:55 PM
Member since Oct 15th 2002
446 posts,
#18477, "RE: COMPLETE 2G Eclipse 96 GS Non-turbo STRIP DOWN WHOLE CAR TO SELL PARTS (EVERYTHING) - (100+ part..."
In response to Reply # 7

Hey i need the reverse light wiring harness. I need the harness for both lights that runs from the lights to the inside of car, whole wire.

Let me know, price and details.

Also does that car have a black leather armrest? if so that too

1FastEclipseJul-19-03 09:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
467 posts,
#18479, "RE: COMPLETE 2G Eclipse 96 GS Non-turbo STRIP DOWN WHOLE CAR TO SELL PARTS (EVERYTHING) - (100+ part..."
In response to Reply # 8

I'll take your passenger side fender for 70 bucks shipped. Let me know.

99GSX Auto 14b@17psi 13.345@102mph

96EclipsedJul-19-03 09:35 PM
Member since Jun 17th 2002
1923 posts,
#18480, "RE: COMPLETE 2G Eclipse 96 GS Non-turbo STRIP DOWN WHOLE CAR TO SELL PARTS (EVERYTHING) - (100+ part..."
In response to Reply # 9

How much for the center console? Shipped to 94109?

weather turning towards a storm broken down road continue on coexistance imitating paradise
unlike any seen moist has been dancing crazy overcast ash grey wording constantly pushing pulling pushes away

sacred? you really are?
m'not scared
then what are you?

drew back a rusty knife guilt ladle pour it on understand i burn inside how to get out of here how do you get out of this natures revenge nature
cage craving wonder the worth of it scream at the top of your lungs so many times tried not to wonder

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #18455 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic