Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #82467
View in threaded mode

Subject: "FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers" This topic is locked.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
Eclipsed830Oct-25-05 02:52 PM
Member since Oct 17th 2005
23 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#82467, "FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers"

I am parting out my 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS. It is the forest green color.

I am located in Parma Heights Ohio, it is about 10 minutes away from downtown Cleveland, and a 35 minute drive from Buschur for those shootout people.

Everything must go, make me an offer on a price, and I will more then likely sell it to you. I have had this car sitting for a while waiting to be fixxed, but now have my GSX that needs work done, I just need this thing off my hands. Any questions or offers you can email me at ben@thelotspot.com

Just make me an offer, and Ill probably sell it to you.

Ben G.
1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
96rs-tOct-25-05 02:58 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#82468, "RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers"
In response to Reply # 0
Oct-25-05 02:59 PM by 96rs-t

how much for the rear brake assembly (everything: disks, calipers, cables..etc) how much for the power mirrors and door handles?? interested in all, let me know.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

dmt111701Oct-25-05 03:08 PM
Member since Oct 13th 2004
130 posts,
#82469, "RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers"
In response to Reply # 1

is it automatic or stick if auto ill take the ecu for 40 shipped

shazow1969Oct-25-05 07:51 PM
Member since Sep 22nd 2005
466 posts,
#82482, "RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers"
In response to Reply # 2
Oct-25-05 07:51 PM by shazow1969

I just picked up a 96 GS to replace My 95 RS and there's a few things Missing that I would really like to pick up.

1) Passenger side, Side skirt front cap and retaining clips. Color doesn't matter. 20 shipped

2) Driver's Door Speaker grill (just the screen mesh). Color Doesn't matter (but I prefer grey). 10 shipped

3) Bracket that supports the stereo. the 2 metal pieces and the black plastic tray for below the head unit. 5 shipped

I usually throw in a couple extra bucks if you don't mind me paying with paypal. That way I'm covering you paypal fees.

Email Me if you think these are fair prices I really need these parts. my Email is kevin.c.garrett@us.army.mil

TIA
-Kevin

01 Blazer LS 4.3/5spd dropped and clean DD
88 Camaro RS 361 CID with a 6spd and a bar 10 second street car on motor.

Eclipsed830Oct-26-05 04:51 PM
23 posts,
#82517, "RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by 96rs-t
how much for the rear brake assembly (everything: disks, calipers, cables..etc) how much for the power mirrors and door handles?? interested in all, let me know.

Make me an offer, the disks, calipers, and pads are all brand new with 0 miles on them. However the car has sat for a year so their is rusts on the discs, I will take them off and turn them for you if you are interested. The power mirrors currently do not work, this weekend I will check to see if the acctul power mirriors work and just the switch is broken or what. Both door handles are already sold.

Ben G.

Eclipsed830Oct-26-05 04:51 PM
23 posts,
#82518, "RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by dmt111701
is it automatic or stick if auto ill take the ecu for 40 shipped

Its a 5 speed. Sorry.

Ben G.

Eclipsed830Oct-26-05 04:55 PM
23 posts,
#82520, "RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by shazow1969
I just picked up a 96 GS to replace My 95 RS and there's a few things Missing that I would really like to pick up. 1) Passenger side, Side skirt front cap and retaining clips. Color doesn't matter. 20 shipped 2) Driver's Door Speaker grill (just the screen mesh). Color Doesn't matter (but I prefer grey). 10 shipped 3) Bracket that supports the stereo. the 2 metal pieces and the black plastic tray for below the head unit. 5 shipped I usually throw in a couple extra bucks if you don't mind me paying with paypal. That way I'm covering you paypal fees. Email Me if you think these are fair prices I really need these parts. my Email is kevin.c.garrett@us.army.mil TIA -Kevin

The passenger sideskirt has a little dent in it, I will take pictures for you tommorow when it's light outside. I will check to make sure the speaker grill isn't bent when I get home later tonight or tommorow morning. I belive I have the two metal brackets, but the tray was stolen when my radio was.

Ben G.

Jem09Oct-27-05 03:33 AM
Member since Jul 12th 2005
224 posts,
#82524, "RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers"
In response to Reply # 4

PM sent regardin' the rear brake assembly. If the other person doesn't want them or can't come through, hit me up...

Peace,
Jem

AggressionOct-27-05 05:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#82525, "RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers"
In response to Reply # 7

how much for the whole motor? I will give you $200 for the whole motor!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

shazow1969Oct-27-05 06:10 AM
Member since Sep 22nd 2005
466 posts,
#82527, "RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Eclipsed830
Originally posted by shazow1969 I just picked up a 96 GS to replace My 95 RS and there's a few things Missing that I would really like to pick up. 1) Passenger side, Side skirt front cap and retaining clips. Color doesn't matter. 20 shipped 2) Driver's Door Speaker grill (just the screen mesh). Color Doesn't matter (but I prefer grey). 10 shipped 3) Bracket that supports the stereo. the 2 metal pieces and the black plastic tray for below the head unit. 5 shipped I usually throw in a couple extra bucks if you don't mind me paying with paypal. That way I'm covering you paypal fees. Email Me if you think these are fair prices I really need these parts. my Email is kevin.c.garrett@us.army.mil TIA -Kevin
The passenger sideskirt has a little dent in it, I will take pictures for you tommorow when it's light outside. I will check to make sure the speaker grill isn't bent when I get home later tonight or tommorow morning. I belive I have the two metal brackets, but the tray was stolen when my radio was.

I'm not concerned about a little dent it's polyurethane a heat gun and some patience will fix that.
As for the speaker screen I'm not to worried about small bends as long as I can straighten it out and make it look good.
If you don't have the whole bracket and tray I had someone offer me theirs so i can get one complete.
So I'll take the side skirt front cap and the speaker grill/screen if the prices I offered you are good I'll paypal you right away. Email me at the address I already gave you and LMK. thanks again

-Kevin

01 Blazer LS 4.3/5spd dropped and clean DD
88 Camaro RS 361 CID with a 6spd and a bar 10 second street car on motor.

96rs-tOct-27-05 04:37 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#82551, "RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by Jem09
PM sent regardin' the rear brake assembly. If the other person doesn't want them or can't come through, hit me up... Peace, Jem

i can't come thru, so take them.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #82467 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic