Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectFS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=82467
82467, FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Posted by Eclipsed830, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I am parting out my 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS. It is the forest green color.

I am located in Parma Heights Ohio, it is about 10 minutes away from downtown Cleveland, and a 35 minute drive from Buschur for those shootout people.

Everything must go, make me an offer on a price, and I will more then likely sell it to you. I have had this car sitting for a while waiting to be fixxed, but now have my GSX that needs work done, I just need this thing off my hands. Any questions or offers you can email me at ben@thelotspot.com

Just make me an offer, and Ill probably sell it to you.
82468, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Posted by 96rs-t, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
how much for the rear brake assembly (everything: disks, calipers, cables..etc) how much for the power mirrors and door handles?? interested in all, let me know.
82469, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Posted by dmt111701, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
is it automatic or stick if auto ill take the ecu for 40 shipped
82482, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Posted by shazow1969, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I just picked up a 96 GS to replace My 95 RS and there's a few things Missing that I would really like to pick up.

1) Passenger side, Side skirt front cap and retaining clips. Color doesn't matter. 20 shipped

2) Driver's Door Speaker grill (just the screen mesh). Color Doesn't matter (but I prefer grey). 10 shipped

3) Bracket that supports the stereo. the 2 metal pieces and the black plastic tray for below the head unit. 5 shipped

I usually throw in a couple extra bucks if you don't mind me paying with paypal. That way I'm covering you paypal fees.

Email Me if you think these are fair prices I really need these parts. my Email is kevin.c.garrett@us.army.mil

TIA
-Kevin
82520, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Originally posted by shazow1969
I just picked up a 96 GS to replace My 95 RS and there's a few things Missing that I would really like to pick up. 1) Passenger side, Side skirt front cap and retaining clips. Color doesn't matter. 20 shipped 2) Driver's Door Speaker grill (just the screen mesh). Color Doesn't matter (but I prefer grey). 10 shipped 3) Bracket that supports the stereo. the 2 metal pieces and the black plastic tray for below the head unit. 5 shipped I usually throw in a couple extra bucks if you don't mind me paying with paypal. That way I'm covering you paypal fees. Email Me if you think these are fair prices I really need these parts. my Email is kevin.c.garrett@us.army.mil TIA -Kevin

The passenger sideskirt has a little dent in it, I will take pictures for you tommorow when it's light outside. I will check to make sure the speaker grill isn't bent when I get home later tonight or tommorow morning. I belive I have the two metal brackets, but the tray was stolen when my radio was.
82527, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Originally posted by Eclipsed830
Originally posted by shazow1969 I just picked up a 96 GS to replace My 95 RS and there's a few things Missing that I would really like to pick up. 1) Passenger side, Side skirt front cap and retaining clips. Color doesn't matter. 20 shipped 2) Driver's Door Speaker grill (just the screen mesh). Color Doesn't matter (but I prefer grey). 10 shipped 3) Bracket that supports the stereo. the 2 metal pieces and the black plastic tray for below the head unit. 5 shipped I usually throw in a couple extra bucks if you don't mind me paying with paypal. That way I'm covering you paypal fees. Email Me if you think these are fair prices I really need these parts. my Email is kevin.c.garrett@us.army.mil TIA -Kevin
The passenger sideskirt has a little dent in it, I will take pictures for you tommorow when it's light outside. I will check to make sure the speaker grill isn't bent when I get home later tonight or tommorow morning. I belive I have the two metal brackets, but the tray was stolen when my radio was.

I'm not concerned about a little dent it's polyurethane a heat gun and some patience will fix that.
As for the speaker screen I'm not to worried about small bends as long as I can straighten it out and make it look good.
If you don't have the whole bracket and tray I had someone offer me theirs so i can get one complete.
So I'll take the side skirt front cap and the speaker grill/screen if the prices I offered you are good I'll paypal you right away. Email me at the address I already gave you and LMK. thanks again

-Kevin
82518, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Originally posted by dmt111701
is it automatic or stick if auto ill take the ecu for 40 shipped

Its a 5 speed. Sorry.
82517, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Originally posted by 96rs-t
how much for the rear brake assembly (everything: disks, calipers, cables..etc) how much for the power mirrors and door handles?? interested in all, let me know.

Make me an offer, the disks, calipers, and pads are all brand new with 0 miles on them. However the car has sat for a year so their is rusts on the discs, I will take them off and turn them for you if you are interested. The power mirrors currently do not work, this weekend I will check to see if the acctul power mirriors work and just the switch is broken or what. Both door handles are already sold.
82524, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Posted by Jem09, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
PM sent regardin' the rear brake assembly. If the other person doesn't want them or can't come through, hit me up...

Peace,
Jem
82525, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Posted by Aggression, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
how much for the whole motor? I will give you $200 for the whole motor!
82565, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Originally posted by Aggression
how much for the whole motor? I will give you $200 for the whole motor!

Whole motor as in head also? The head was tooken off and sold already. :(
82580, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Posted by clips3kid, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I live in mentor ohio... i was wondering if the windows are automatic or manual... i need , what i believe to be, a window regulator, for the electric windows. (right door) and even if not i might like to take a drive and see what alls there see if i like anything just to have for later. incase.

Edit: Oh yea and also if ur horns not rusted like mine, maybe id like that...

what color interior? mines grey leather, if urs is too hows the seat condition, my drivers is just starting to wear...

is it the stock shifter? or short? although i ordered a Short one already, im having problems with the shipper...o well im out money so far...

any aftermarket parts?

Spare tire there?

Does the antenna work? mine doesnt go down or up all the way sometimes.

82585, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Posted by Jsavngr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hello,

I need the center cross member that's attached to the transmission. I can send you a diagram. Can you tell me the price w/ shipping to San Jose, CA?

thanks

82596, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Originally posted by Jsavngr
Hello, I need the center cross member that's attached to the transmission. I can send you a diagram. Can you tell me the price w/ shipping to San Jose, CA? thanks

Yeah, Ill get you a picture of it today, PM me an offer and Ill figure out how much shipping would be.

82597, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Posted by clips3kid, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Also how far would you say you are from Mentor, and would you mind if i picked items up if i bought any, and mind if i came and checked out if i needed anything? just stupid little things probably... but theyre worth it to me
82617, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Posted by Jsavngr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Eclipsed830
Originally posted by Jsavngr Hello, I need the center cross member that's attached to the transmission. I can send you a diagram. Can you tell me the price w/ shipping to San Jose, CA? thanks
Yeah, Ill get you a picture of it today, PM me an offer and Ill figure out how much shipping would be.

PM Sent!!!

-Jae
82595, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Originally posted by clips3kid

PM Sent.

82551, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Posted by 96rs-t, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Jem09
PM sent regardin' the rear brake assembly. If the other person doesn't want them or can't come through, hit me up... Peace, Jem

i can't come thru, so take them.
82598, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Posted by Byron, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
How much for the whole foglight assembly including wiring and switch?
82603, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Eclipsed830 I send you a PM about the parts I need. I haven't heard back from you. Just wondering if you are gonna sell them to me or if I have to keep looking for them.

-Kevin
82641, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Originally posted by shazow1969
Eclipsed830 I send you a PM about the parts I need. I haven't heard back from you. Just wondering if you are gonna sell them to me or if I have to keep looking for them. -Kevin

Sorry, never got a PM. You just need the little front part of the sideskirt? The speaker grill is bent to piss, I will take it to the shop tommorow and try to get it streighted out and get back with you on that.
82637, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Posted by Shehan Racing, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I didnt see in the ad. Is this car a 5spd??? i need a 5spd trans badly for a 96 esi. thanks let me know. If you have it and its good i will come buy it this week. Email me at xr4tsi@hotmail.com or reply on here or Private message me asap. thanks!~Matt Shehan
82640, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Originally posted by Shehan Racing
I didnt see in the ad. Is this car a 5spd??? i need a 5spd trans badly for a 96 esi. thanks let me know. If you have it and its good i will come buy it this week. Email me at xr4tsi@hotmail.com or reply on here or Private message me asap. thanks!~Matt Shehan

Transmission was sold already for 700 dollars.
82644, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Posted by Eclipsegsx012, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
do you have sunroof rail by anychance?
82647, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Posted by boosted60trimrst, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
how much for the power window switches ?
82648, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Originally posted by Eclipsegsx012
do you have sunroof rail by anychance?

Sold it today.
82680, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Posted by turboed420a, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I need the longer shifter linakge that goes to the trans, and the rear bracket for the rear mount, the one that bolts to the trans. Let me know asap, thanks.
82683, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Posted by reeveso, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
do you have the arm rest for the center counsole?..if so i need black if u have it

**Ebay intake w/ injen filter, 55mm TB, Thermal R&D NT Catback, F & R upper strut bars, AFX UDP
**Waiting to be installed: Hurricane GS lower tie bars, stock sideskirts

82684, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Posted by Jem09, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Peace,
What's good with the rear brake assembly? You haven't replied, is it still for sale, if so, how much shipped to 37042?

Peace,
Jem
82711, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Originally posted by Jem09
Peace, What's good with the rear brake assembly? You haven't replied, is it still for sale, if so, how much shipped to 37042? Peace, Jem

The dust gaurds where removed, Ebrake doesnt work, and I have four brand new rotors/loaded calipers that Id like to sell togather.
82710, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Originally posted by reeveso
do you have the arm rest for the center counsole?..if so i need black if u have it

No, arm rest. Sorry. :(
82709, RE: FS: PARTING OUT 1995 Eclipse GS, must get rid of, make offers
Originally posted by turboed420a
I need the longer shifter linakge that goes to the trans, and the rear bracket for the rear mount, the one that bolts to the trans. Let me know asap, thanks.

Both are already sold with the transmission, sorry.
I generated this page in 0.0093011856079102 seconds, executing 7 queries.