Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #64199
View in threaded mode

Subject: "1990 TSI Part out. many performance parts!!! and OEM" Previous topic | Next topic
98starGSJan-03-05 12:54 PM
Member since Nov 11th 2003
528 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64199, "1990 TSI Part out. many performance parts!!! and OEM"

90 TSI part out. many performance and oem
For Sale By: 98starGS

Came off of (year/make/model): 1990 eagle talon tsi

Mileage on donor car: unknown prev owned stated both engine and tranny rebuild within 3000miles ago.

State: Pennsylvania

my brother and i pick the tsi up about a month ago. it was a beast but the prev. owner rewired too much of the car and the harness is worst the anyone can imagine. i found some home copper wiring in some places used. after installingf a new raditior, re-routing the WG, oem thermostat, and a flex-a-lite fan it was running awesome but we had a run in with the phantom missfire, and the other night i had her out i either ate the tranny or shattered the disc. the car sadly isnt worth replacing the disc or tranny to us so we decided to part her out. everything on it is for sale. heres the list of the perfomance parts im sure you guys are intrested in first. i can supply pictures of the car or any piece you maybe intrested in. if you are intrested in just coming and taking the whole thing shoot me an offer. the car is located in Scranton PA

if you need or want anything else off of it please email me at zipstrips@aol.com

if any prices dont seem right let me know. im not postive on the going rates around the dsm world. thats my brothers job.

i can also me reached at work if email is too slow.

1G TSI PART OUT PRICE LIST.
Shipping not included.
denso 660cc injectors - 230.00

Aeromotive boost FPR w/gauge - 170.00

buschur FMIC w/ pipes(crush top factory bov inc.) - 700.00 (turbo 2 TB)

SS clutch line - 25.00

scatter schield mach iv - 140.00

act 2600 clutch set - 200.00 (pending when i take it
out on condition.. i think i shattered the disc.)

fidinza flywheel- 280.00

new raditior with 1 stock fan(custom mounting bracket too) - 100.00

20g turbo 2nd gen man.w/ egt tap WG (deltagate i believe ill have to make sure) with dump tube MBC - 1200

3" turbo back exhaust(unknown brand, borla muff.) - 200.00

SS brake lines - 50.00

Master cylinder(about 1 week old) - 40.00

new rear rotors and pads(about 1 week old too) - 15.00

GR-2 stocks with eibachs - 300.00

S-AFC 1 - 100.00

HKS VPS - 370.00

buschur eprom chip for vps and 660cc's - 200.00

autometer dual pod - 20.00

4G63 long block - 650.00

Headlight conversion - 45.00

new alt(brand new never installed) - 40.00

new water pump w/ gasket - 20.00

255lph walbro fuel pump (used) - 50.00

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Pitchblack98Jan-03-05 01:46 PM
Member since Jan 11th 2003
1691 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64201, "RE: 1990 TSI Part out. many performance parts!!! and OEM"
In response to Reply # 0

what about the ECU... what condition is it in. and pics if possible.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

kelvinb1Jan-03-05 02:56 PM
Member since Apr 06th 2004
1543 posts,
#64210, "RE: 1990 TSI Part out. many performance parts!!! and OEM"
In response to Reply # 1

how much for the driver side strut/spindle assymbly

HipHop615Jan-03-05 03:08 PM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#64212, "RE: 1990 TSI Part out. many performance parts!!! and OEM"
In response to Reply # 2

PM sent

Turbo8u - "I've never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Parts 4 Sale:

ADR GT Sport White Rims w/ Ventus Tires - $400
400cc Fuel Injectors - $165 Shipped OBO
VIS Xtreme GT CF Hood - $395 Shipped OBO
Urethane Blitz Rear (Painted OEM White) - $235 Shipped OBO
Pioneer 7" Motorized Screen In-Dash DVD Player W/ AVM-9000R Brain - $889 Shipped OBO (Will Do Payment Plan)
Sony CDX-444RF 10-CD Player - $100 Shipped OBO
Single 12" Sub Box - $15 OBO
95 Heater Core - $35 Shipped OBO
StreetGlow Stuff - $75 OBO

Parts I Want/Need:

Levoc Auto Shifter
Polished/Chromed Valve Cover

Just Ask Q's & Make Offers (IM IN SO. CALI) HipHop615@yahoo.com

TeamJeff_99gsJan-03-05 05:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#64224, "RE: 1990 TSI Part out. many performance parts!!! and OEM"
In response to Reply # 3

Another turbo DSM dies.

There aren't many left.

98starGSJan-04-05 12:47 AM
Member since Nov 11th 2003
528 posts,
#64233, "RE: 1990 TSI Part out. many performance parts!!! and OEM"
In response to Reply # 4

its the old style safc. and jeff i was talkin to you about this car about a month ago now, its fast but it just won't run. its a track car and i didn't know that when i bought it, any trip over a half hr and shes just a bitch about drivin any longer after that. i got the temp to stay steady finally just can't trouble shoot the rest of the car. i need something to travel with and this def isn't the car for me. although i dont think i'm goin to have anything this fast again. the ecu is a non eprom unit to answer that other question. i'm goin to take a day off work to strip it but if someone is lookin for an amazing parts car and has a solid stocker they want to build it has everything you need.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #64199 Previous topic | Next topic