Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #47572
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Back to stock. I Need GS wheels sides and front/back. Blitz stuff FOR DIRT!" Previous topic | Next topic
1998EclipseRSJun-28-04 08:45 PM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47572, "Back to stock. I Need GS wheels sides and front/back. Blitz stuff FOR DIRT!"

I need to get this stupid waste of money off my car. I need fucking sideskirts and wheels REALLY BAD. My 18's Excel TZ-10's... are ruined to me. They are I have 2 good wheels and 2 scraped ones, they are for sale... you could maybe get them fixed? I'm not PAYING FOR SHIPPING... MAKE AN OFFER WITH SHIPPING NOT included. ~50% tread on the Nagkang NS-II tires.

I need 97+ body stuff! Sideskirts, don't need doorcaps... wheels and a front.

If anyone wants this body kit, I will take some cash for it if you come and take it off.

Rear fits great, front fits great, sides are okay too.

Please let me know if you can help.

Is there a website to order the stock body shit for cheap??!

Thanks.

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Sorry_i_WinJun-29-04 02:01 AM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47583, "RE: Back to stock. I Need GS wheels sides and front/back. Blitz stuff FOR DIRT!"
In response to Reply # 0

do u want stock 16" ninja star rims? I'll trade you mine for the blitz side skirts if they are in decent shape. I have pics of the rims if you want to see them.

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

1998EclipseRSJun-29-04 05:03 AM
3245 posts,
#47594, "RE: Back to stock. I Need GS wheels sides and front/back. Blitz stuff FOR DIRT!"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Sorry_i_Win
do u want stock 16" ninja star rims? I'll trade you mine for the blitz side skirts if they are in decent shape. I have pics of the rims if you want to see them.

Na, I want the good one the eclipse 97+ rims

Sorry_i_WinJun-29-04 05:18 AM
1910 posts,
#47597, "RE: Back to stock. I Need GS wheels sides and front/back. Blitz stuff FOR DIRT!"
In response to Reply # 2

bummer.. well how much for the skirts then?

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

JWoodleyJun-29-04 07:45 AM
Member since Mar 27th 2003
2335 posts,
#47616, "RE: Back to stock. I Need GS wheels sides and front/back. Blitz stuff FOR DIRT!"
In response to Reply # 3

Check with Pushin420a (Lee). Goodluck.

SILVERNTJun-29-04 09:02 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#47626, "RE: Back to stock. I Need GS wheels sides and front/back. Blitz stuff FOR DIRT!"
In response to Reply # 4

http://www.autopartsland.com/autobodyparts/MITSUBISHI/

1998EclipseRSJun-30-04 06:51 PM
3245 posts,
#47823, "RE: Back to stock. I Need GS wheels sides and front/back. Blitz stuff FOR DIRT!"
In response to Reply # 5

Whats the quality on this stuff?

WIDECLIPSEJul-01-04 04:17 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#47836, "RE: Back to stock. I Need GS wheels sides and front/back. Blitz stuff FOR DIRT!"
In response to Reply # 6

I got the stock 16" 5-spoke wheels off my 98 if you want em.

-Roman

Sorry_i_WinJul-01-04 07:51 AM
1910 posts,
#47854, "RE: Back to stock. I Need GS wheels sides and front/back. Blitz stuff FOR DIRT!"
In response to Reply # 7

how much for skirts?

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #47572 Previous topic | Next topic