Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #36673
View in threaded mode

Subject: "FS, Parting out TOP 2GNT SHOW CAR.." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
LotalonFeb-29-04 07:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
256 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36673, "FS, Parting out TOP 2GNT SHOW CAR.."

K guys here is the link, please no responds to this post. EMAILS ONLY. Any replies to this post will be deleted.

If you want more info or pics or offer a price drop me an email.

Serious inquiries only, way to busy right now to be dealing with non-interested inquiry.

Thanks guys

Click here for more info www.keelocreations.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
chrysler kidFeb-29-04 08:08 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36674, "RE: FS, Parting out TOP 2GNT SHOW CAR.."
In response to Reply # 0
Feb-29-04 08:08 AM by chrysler kid

your not gonna rip us off like you did to steven are you? ok i guess i should just take your word for it

11.65 @ 115

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

LotalonFeb-29-04 08:12 AM
Old School 2GNTer
256 posts,
#36675, "RE: FS, Parting out TOP 2GNT SHOW CAR.."
In response to Reply # 1

actually chrysler kid, i never ripped steven off, i still have his seats and shit sittin right here.

I have been highly involved in the sport compact market and currently work with many people accross the US.

I think people should mind there busniess and such before they get into others

chrysler kidFeb-29-04 08:17 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#36676, "RE: FS, Parting out TOP 2GNT SHOW CAR.."
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Lotalon
actually chrysler kid, i never ripped steven off, i still have his seats and shit sittin right here. I have been highly involved in the sport compact market and currently work with many people accross the US. I think people should mind there busniess and such before they get into others

if there sitting at your house and he doesnt have them how is that not riping him off?

11.65 @ 115

djtrickeeFeb-29-04 08:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#36677, "RE: FS, Parting out TOP 2GNT SHOW CAR.."
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by Lotalon
K guys here is the link, please no responds to this post. EMAILS ONLY. Any replies to this post will be deleted. If you want more info or pics or offer a price drop me an email. Serious inquiries only, way to busy right now to be dealing with non-interested inquiry. Thanks guys Click here for more info www.keelocreations.com

email sent.
Thanks

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

ModeratoreclipzGSTFeb-29-04 08:34 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#36678, "RE: FS, Parting out TOP 2GNT SHOW CAR.."
In response to Reply # 4

so what's the new project gonna be?

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

a_miller_76Feb-29-04 08:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#36679, "RE: FS, Parting out TOP 2GNT SHOW CAR.."
In response to Reply # 4

Are these prices in US or Canadian dollars?

farmdogg55Feb-29-04 08:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#36680, "RE: FS, Parting out TOP 2GNT SHOW CAR.."
In response to Reply # 6

"All prices in Canadian funds and do not include shipping."

I am guessing Canadian.

ajcfalconFeb-29-04 09:39 AM
Member since Nov 22nd 2003
1104 posts,
#36683, "RE: FS, Parting out TOP 2GNT SHOW CAR.."
In response to Reply # 7

how the hell are we supposed to know how much this shit cost in normal money eh?

whats the conversion?

1998 GS
Mods: Cold air intake, Ported/polished stock intake manifold, AFX 55mm TB, Pacesetter header,
Custom Magnaflow cat-back exhaust system, AFX Underdrive pulley,
B&M short throw shifter(cut/welded), Symborski Shift Kit, Solid front motor mount, Monster ground wire kit.

a_miller_76Feb-29-04 10:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#36685, "RE: FS, Parting out TOP 2GNT SHOW CAR.."
In response to Reply # 8

Oops, yeah i saw that after I posted.

Conversion rate? www.google.com Search: currancy conversion

There's like a million websites that convert it for you.

FuSi0NFeb-29-04 11:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
#36688, "RE: FS, Parting out TOP 2GNT SHOW CAR.."
In response to Reply # 9
Feb-29-04 11:22 AM by FuSi0N

It's your money guys, be careful.

"Liberate Tutemea Ex Infernis"
More pics at www.cyn0sure.homestead.com

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #36673 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic