Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #19388
View in threaded mode

Subject: "WTB: GST Muffler" Previous topic | Next topic
1FastEclipseJul-30-03 04:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
467 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19388, "WTB: GST Muffler"

I need a GST muffler for my friends 95 Rs. We looking to do some basic mods and this is a good one to start with. Let us know what your asking. Thanks

99GSX Auto 14b@17psi 13.345@102mph

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
klipzracerJul-30-03 08:23 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4006 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19422, "RE: WTB: GST Muffler"
In response to Reply # 0

would you want one from a 1st gen. it wouldn't be a bolt on but an exhaust shop could weld it on. i see your in ohio too according to your plates. close to cincy?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

1FastEclipseJul-31-03 06:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
467 posts,
#19450, "RE: WTB: GST Muffler"
In response to Reply # 1

We were looking for a bolt on. I am up in Canton. Thanks

99GSX Auto 14b@17psi 13.345@102mph

altspace1Jul-31-03 09:27 AM
Member since Jul 31st 2003
2 posts,
#19464, "RE: WTB: GST Muffler"
In response to Reply # 2
Jul-31-03 09:32 AM by altspace1

I have a Powercore bolt-on muffler. Only used for 6 months, is in excellent shape and has been in storage for 4 years. This Powercore J-SPEC Competition Exhaust is constructed from T-304 stainless steel, features Japanese N1 styling and is mandrel bent using properly sized tubing for maximum flow.

Send me an email for pics and price.

email: jhanley22@internalmatters.com

Thx!

REV_GSlowJul-31-03 04:09 PM
Member since Apr 26th 2002
1312 posts,
#19489, "RE: WTB: GST Muffler"
In response to Reply # 3

im actually interesteed in the powercore muffler, and i have a gst exhaust. If i buy the powercore i'll sell your the gst muffler. Let me know

EclipsedChef was my first name..Member #460!

::::..Under Construction..::::

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #19388 Previous topic | Next topic