Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #59106
View in threaded mode

Subject: "WTB: Interior....whole thing...." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
a_miller_76Oct-25-04 03:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59106, "WTB: Interior....whole thing...."

Okay I got mad at my painted interior and began stripping the car to replace it. Pushin420a was supposed to have a gray interior for me but I haven't heard from him in weeks. I guess he's having some life problems.

No matter, I need an interior. Preferably Tan so I don't have to replace my seats. I need all plastics and the trunk floor/carpet. I will get the passenger area carpet off ebay.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
My99eclipseRSOct-25-04 03:30 AM
Member since Aug 14th 2002
346 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59107, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 0

free bump, but good luck..ive been trying for 6 months now..

----------------------------------------
1999 Kalapana Black RS-T 14.50@98.38 sold. never forgotten
2003 Mustang GT 11.97@116.48 fun, yet impractical
2003 Escape better for 2 young children.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BlizareOct-25-04 05:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#59118, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 1

yo aaron

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

orzechOct-25-04 08:20 AM
Member since Aug 07th 2003
597 posts,
#59130, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 2

i have a lot of tan pieces that will get you started. Ill send you some pics ASAP.

CHris

11.34 at 123 fp3065 28 psi straight pump 93 octane

95 tsi awd 5 speed-2gb 6 bolt dsmlink
95tsi fwd- parts
95 tsi fwd- beater
91 galant vr4- new build

a_miller_76Oct-25-04 08:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#59131, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by orzech
i have a lot of tan pieces that will get you started. Ill send you some pics ASAP. CHris

Awesome, thank you.

orzechOct-25-04 08:53 AM
597 posts,
#59133, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 4

PICS:

i have both rear speaker panels, the rear window trim, and almost all the rest of the hathc pieces. ill get more picks when they are all set.

I am in western NY

95tsi fwd- parts
95 tsi fwd- beater
91 galant vr4- new build

Sorry_i_WinOct-25-04 09:03 AM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
#59135, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 5

I have a complete grey interior for sale.. i'd prefer not to have to ship it tho cause shipping alone is around $150. I have pics of everything on my other computer if anyone is seriously interested. I'm in southwestern PA... Some one was supposed to pick it up, but never did. Without the seats, I'm trying to get around $200 for everything, but make an offer.

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

a_miller_76Oct-25-04 09:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#59139, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by orzech
PICS: i have both rear speaker panels, the rear window trim, and almost all the rest of the hathc pieces. ill get more picks when they are all set. I am in western NY

That's exactly what i'm lookin for dude. Don't happen to have the door panels do you? If not that's okay, just curious. I can get those from a dealer I think.

orzechOct-25-04 11:47 AM
597 posts,
#59169, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 7

no door panels. Do you need the rear hatch stuff too? B/c i have to strip the paint of those. Ill get pics of those when they are all done. And to warn you the rear hatch cover has a couple gouges and scratches in it.

95tsi fwd- parts
95 tsi fwd- beater
91 galant vr4- new build

Justin99RSOct-25-04 02:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1594 posts,
#59182, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 8

john man...i still want the interior....i can pay you and then pick it up in dec, i'll be in MD for 2 weeks so will be easier then...if you can store it till then..

'99 RS
gone, never forgotten

'03 BMW 330i 5speed

'00 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7

a_miller_76Oct-26-04 02:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#59212, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 9

ttt

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #59106 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic