Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #40738
View in threaded mode

Subject: "50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Apr-10-04 04:53 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40738, "50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!"

Next Saturday is 50% off day at Ecology Auto Parts here in Phoenix that I mentioned earlier in the week. Uber and I are going to go and see what we can find. I have people asking me for the following items:

*MajinVejitaXV: ashtray w/ lid & cup holder (black) = $?, upper steering column cover (black) = $?, rear hatch interior trim (black?) = $?
*Snail_GS: oil pan = $?
*Chamuko: shifter cable clips = $?, rear motor mount MTX?, sensor wiring? = $?
*mint567: GST rear section = $?, passenger side exterior door handle = $?, plastic seat trim? = $?
*scirio: passenger side window/lock harness w/ connectors + min. 6" leads
*lickscissors: door caps

Now here's how we're gonna do this:
1. You tell me what you need us to look for.
2. You tell me what you are willing to pay including shipping. Be generous on your shipping quote so I don't get fucked having to pay out of my own pocket to ship it to you.
3a. You will use the following format to post a request:
***replace ()s with square brackets next to the P key for HTML tags***
(b)ScreenName: (/b) part1 = $amount, part2 = $amount, part3 = $amount
3b. If you have any special comments regarding a part or cost, put them in italics on a separate line under your list like so:
(i)get as many things on my list as you can for under X dollars shipped (/i)

DO NOT QUOTE THE LIST AS QUOTING LISTS NEVER WORKS RIGHT ON HERE.
Just make a post with the request as stated in 3a&3b above and I will propagate the list.

I want this to stick to this format for a couple reasons:
It's easier for me to keep track of who wants what and how much they want to pay for it. I am not doing this to make any money. I am doing this to help out. Now for more rules (to make sure I don't lose anyone's list or spend their money on something incorrectly)...

4. If I have any questions about something you're asking for, I will make it red like you see above. Please revise the request or add a comment afterwards with more information. If I don't know what it is that you want, I'm not guessing.
5. You will PayPal the funds to me no later than 3PM Pacific Time, Wednesday April 14th. This ensures that I can transfer the funds into my checking account in time to use them Saturday the 17th. If you insist on using money orders, they can arrive as late as Friday and I can use the cash to buy your parts, but don't press your luck. If I can't get to the bank to cash it Friday after work, you're just getting your money back the following week and you gave it a brief tour of Phoenix. If you include a phone number where you can be reached between the hours of 8AM and 5PM Pacific time that day when you PayPal or send the MO, I could call if there is something we have a question on, like if the price is going to be a bit more or there is something we think you might really want/need with the part you didn't mention. Like I said, if there's any doubt, we leave without. I'm not up for spending your money on something and finding out it's the wrong part and we have to go around about who's paying for it. I'll just refund the money if I have any doubts.

Damn Brian! When did we get to junk yard part boot camp? LOL
If I cannot find anything you listed, or can not get it for what you're willing to pay, I will refund every dime of your money. I have posted PayPal's refund policy regarding fees below. No worries as far as fees go imo. If I can only get a couple things, or there is money left over, I will email you to discuss shipping options and afterwards, I will refund you the balance.

I know this seems like a lot of bullshit just to get a couple little parts, but I need to make sure I can get people exectly what they want and keep my own ass covered, ya know? Anyone is welcome to jump on here and have Uber and I shopping for them. If you need something and can deal with these rules, then by all means make your request. Obviously we aren't going to have the means to pull you that 2.4L or full MTX, but we can get quite a bit imo. 50% off is 50% off right? I have yet to find a decent yard here in Phoenix, but most people I talk to say this is the one. The local Neon people about shit themselves everytime they hold a 50% off day.

Copied directly from the PayPal Help pages:

Tracking Payments - Refunds

If I send a refund, will the fees I'm charged be credited back to me?

Yes. If you send a full refund using the refund link within 30 days of receiving the payment, PayPal will refund the fees charged for the transaction. If you send a partial refund, the percentage of fees refunded will match the percentage of the original transaction refunded.

If you are refunding the payment after 30 days or do not use the refund link to refund the payment, any fees assessed will not be reimbursed.

One last thing and I'm done...
I've tried to set this up as an "everybody wins" type of thing. That's the only reason for this long ass post here. You don't have to worry about me buying the wrong part and wasting your money. I don't have to worry about buying something I have no use for because someone backed out at the last second. This is pretty much no risk here. If they don't have it, you lose nothing other than access to the money for a couple days. Then you get it all back. I hope all this makes sense to everyone.

Always looking out for his fellow 2GNTer,
Brian.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
UberingramApr-10-04 06:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40742, "RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!"
In response to Reply # 0

Wrench time IMO.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

scirioApr-10-04 06:34 PM
Member since May 13th 2002
1637 posts,
#40743, "RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!"
In response to Reply # 1

Iv'e said it before. You da man.

-WILL

AIM - scirio
Got Boost? ...No.

Originally posted by a drunk DSMRoadster
drink now and nafter goddanti! celebaeration birches!

95 silver gsApr-10-04 06:53 PM
Member since Sep 14th 2002
853 posts,
#40744, "RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!"
In response to Reply # 2

I'm going to be the frist asshole to do this LOL I dunno anytihng about the jiberish on the format. But i do need a 97+ coil harness with the flat pins, Need the plug and a decent amount of wire. I will get hold of you next time you are on aol or you can get ahold of me Jump N Junior

Snail_GSApr-10-04 07:06 PM
Member since Jun 07th 2002
266 posts,
#40745, "RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!"
In response to Reply # 3

I found a oil pan here from a good member, with a feed line already set up Thanks DR1665.

injendsmApr-10-04 07:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#40747, "RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!"
In response to Reply # 4

oh so much damn reading and ive had a long night. you already know what i want and we talk on aim all the time so i dont think i need to go into much detail other than to tell you i need the armrest thing and the battery tie down setup.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

burntheblobsApr-10-04 09:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1445 posts,
#40756, "RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!"
In response to Reply # 5

Woooooahhhh...im definitely sending Kucki down there once he gets back to Phoenix.

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX - SOLD
2006 Mustang GT Convertible

enhanceApr-11-04 03:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
246 posts,
#40762, "RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!"
In response to Reply # 0
Apr-11-04 03:06 AM by enhance

enhance----1.DR and Uber wire kit-30.00, 2.timing belt cover(front and back w/bolts)-20.00, 3.crank pulley bolt(yes, I lost that bitch)-5.00, 4.OEM shift knob-5.00, 5.windshield fluid resovior cap-5.00

Thank You

Tony

Ebay intake/Pacesetter header/OBX catback/PT lifters/PT clutch
AF/X UDP/crankscraper/Symborski shift kit/ shortened shifter
3KGT 16X8s

TeamDR1665Apr-11-04 11:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#40811, "RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!"
In response to Reply # 7

Okay. So maybe I was asking for too much. The important thing si that you post what you want, followed by what you want to pay for it. I will update this to my liking later tonight.

enhanceApr-11-04 02:02 PM
Old School 2GNTer
246 posts,
#40820, "RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!"
In response to Reply # 8

I included money for shipping as a whole, not by each part. You should have been paypal-ed already.

Thank You

Tony

Ebay intake/Pacesetter header/OBX catback/PT lifters/PT clutch
AF/X UDP/crankscraper/Symborski shift kit/ shortened shifter
3KGT 16X8s

BumpinTalonApr-11-04 04:50 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#40834, "RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!"
In response to Reply # 9
Apr-11-04 04:54 PM by BumpinTalon

I'll give you $100 + shipping for a 14B and $40 + shipping for a side-mount intercooler (preferably both at once)
But I'd appreciate some word on the odds of getting those parts before I PayPal anyone money.
BumpinTalon 14B Turbo = $100 + shipping & 1G Sidemount Intercooler = $40 + shipping

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #40738 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic