Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subject50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=40738
40738, 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Next Saturday is 50% off day at Ecology Auto Parts here in Phoenix that I mentioned earlier in the week. Uber and I are going to go and see what we can find. I have people asking me for the following items:

*MajinVejitaXV: ashtray w/ lid & cup holder (black) = $?, upper steering column cover (black) = $?, rear hatch interior trim (black?) = $?
*Snail_GS: oil pan = $?
*Chamuko: shifter cable clips = $?, rear motor mount MTX?, sensor wiring? = $?
*mint567: GST rear section = $?, passenger side exterior door handle = $?, plastic seat trim? = $?
*scirio: passenger side window/lock harness w/ connectors + min. 6" leads
*lickscissors: door caps

Now here's how we're gonna do this:
1. You tell me what you need us to look for.
2. You tell me what you are willing to pay including shipping. Be generous on your shipping quote so I don't get fucked having to pay out of my own pocket to ship it to you.
3a. You will use the following format to post a request:
***replace ()s with square brackets next to the P key for HTML tags***
(b)ScreenName: (/b) part1 = $amount, part2 = $amount, part3 = $amount
3b. If you have any special comments regarding a part or cost, put them in italics on a separate line under your list like so:
(i)get as many things on my list as you can for under X dollars shipped (/i)

DO NOT QUOTE THE LIST AS QUOTING LISTS NEVER WORKS RIGHT ON HERE.
Just make a post with the request as stated in 3a&3b above and I will propagate the list.

I want this to stick to this format for a couple reasons:
It's easier for me to keep track of who wants what and how much they want to pay for it. I am not doing this to make any money. I am doing this to help out. Now for more rules (to make sure I don't lose anyone's list or spend their money on something incorrectly)...

4. If I have any questions about something you're asking for, I will make it red like you see above. Please revise the request or add a comment afterwards with more information. If I don't know what it is that you want, I'm not guessing.
5. You will PayPal the funds to me no later than 3PM Pacific Time, Wednesday April 14th. This ensures that I can transfer the funds into my checking account in time to use them Saturday the 17th. If you insist on using money orders, they can arrive as late as Friday and I can use the cash to buy your parts, but don't press your luck. If I can't get to the bank to cash it Friday after work, you're just getting your money back the following week and you gave it a brief tour of Phoenix. If you include a phone number where you can be reached between the hours of 8AM and 5PM Pacific time that day when you PayPal or send the MO, I could call if there is something we have a question on, like if the price is going to be a bit more or there is something we think you might really want/need with the part you didn't mention. Like I said, if there's any doubt, we leave without. I'm not up for spending your money on something and finding out it's the wrong part and we have to go around about who's paying for it. I'll just refund the money if I have any doubts.

Damn Brian! When did we get to junk yard part boot camp? LOL
If I cannot find anything you listed, or can not get it for what you're willing to pay, I will refund every dime of your money. I have posted PayPal's refund policy regarding fees below. No worries as far as fees go imo. If I can only get a couple things, or there is money left over, I will email you to discuss shipping options and afterwards, I will refund you the balance.

I know this seems like a lot of bullshit just to get a couple little parts, but I need to make sure I can get people exectly what they want and keep my own ass covered, ya know? Anyone is welcome to jump on here and have Uber and I shopping for them. If you need something and can deal with these rules, then by all means make your request. Obviously we aren't going to have the means to pull you that 2.4L or full MTX, but we can get quite a bit imo. 50% off is 50% off right? I have yet to find a decent yard here in Phoenix, but most people I talk to say this is the one. The local Neon people about shit themselves everytime they hold a 50% off day.

Copied directly from the PayPal Help pages:

Tracking Payments - Refunds

If I send a refund, will the fees I'm charged be credited back to me?

Yes. If you send a full refund using the refund link within 30 days of receiving the payment, PayPal will refund the fees charged for the transaction. If you send a partial refund, the percentage of fees refunded will match the percentage of the original transaction refunded.

If you are refunding the payment after 30 days or do not use the refund link to refund the payment, any fees assessed will not be reimbursed.

One last thing and I'm done...
I've tried to set this up as an "everybody wins" type of thing. That's the only reason for this long ass post here. You don't have to worry about me buying the wrong part and wasting your money. I don't have to worry about buying something I have no use for because someone backed out at the last second. This is pretty much no risk here. If they don't have it, you lose nothing other than access to the money for a couple days. Then you get it all back. I hope all this makes sense to everyone.

Always looking out for his fellow 2GNTer,
Brian.

40742, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by Uberingram, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Wrench time IMO.
40743, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by scirio, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Iv'e said it before. You da man. :thumbsup
40744, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by 95 silver gs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm going to be the frist asshole to do this LOL I dunno anytihng about the jiberish on the format. But i do need a 97+ coil harness with the flat pins, Need the plug and a decent amount of wire. I will get hold of you next time you are on aol or you can get ahold of me Jump N Junior
40745, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by Snail_GS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I found a oil pan here from a good member, with a feed line already set up Thanks DR1665.
40747, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by injendsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
oh so much damn reading and ive had a long night. you already know what i want and we talk on aim all the time so i dont think i need to go into much detail other than to tell you i need the armrest thing and the battery tie down setup.
40756, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by burntheblobs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Woooooahhhh...im definitely sending Kucki down there once he gets back to Phoenix.
40762, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by enhance, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
enhance----1.DR and Uber wire kit-30.00, 2.timing belt cover(front and back w/bolts)-20.00, 3.crank pulley bolt(yes, I lost that bitch)-5.00, 4.OEM shift knob-5.00, 5.windshield fluid resovior cap-5.00

Thank You

Tony
40811, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Okay. So maybe I was asking for too much. :P The important thing si that you post what you want, followed by what you want to pay for it. I will update this to my liking later tonight. :P
40820, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
I included money for shipping as a whole, not by each part. You should have been paypal-ed already.

Thank You

Tony
40834, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by BumpinTalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'll give you $100 + shipping for a 14B and $40 + shipping for a side-mount intercooler (preferably both at once)
But I'd appreciate some word on the odds of getting those parts before I PayPal anyone money.
BumpinTalon 14B Turbo = $100 + shipping & 1G Sidemount Intercooler = $40 + shipping
40844, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
I'll be updating this post as I get the time at work in the morning. :thumbsup

40847, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by Chamuko, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
sorry, but im having problems with this server and the forums Pm/E-mail features.
Can you e mail me so I can respond and we can discuss the finacials?
40859, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by lickscissors, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
you already have me up there...i didnt want to go anymore than 50...id really like to get them cheaper, but 50 is max....ummm, i would think 15-18 shipping?? not sure.... also, 97-99 headlights, good shape, 175 shipped.... so about 150 + 25 for shipping....work your stuff....thanks
doug
40861, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by RxR_Eclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
one front wheel hub. www.spaldings.com = 36$. Im going to guess shipping for that item will be at least 15$ ground. So how about 51$. My papal is still down right now, so Ill have to send you an money order. Email me @ kevjoh60@hotmail.com
40863, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
For the Mount, is it possible to get the bracket from the tranny to the mount as well? I know its Asking A LOT and I wouldnt blame you for not wanting to get it , but it would be a HUGE help.

The clips...uh $2? The mount... I have no clue, the harness...uh ?

Shipping shouldnt be too bad, maybe 15?

oh, almost forgot if you see a nice working door handles ill take those too! Red would be a bonus but anything would do.
40937, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Okay.

I'm really going to try to update this post today for sure. Yesterday was the day from hell. Some quick questions I have right now that you could answer...

lickscissors - when you say 150+25 shipped. Is that just for the headlights? Or for everything?

RxR - isn't wheel hub a side-specific item? Do you have a pic of what you need, even if it's busted? It would help. The link just took me to a home page and I don't have a lot of time to look it up.

Chamuko - you need the rear motor mount, right? or is it the one under the battery? I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about, but it's been a while since I was under a DSM messing with that mount. I'm thinking rear has a plate that's part of the tranny or something. Be as specific as you can. Especially if it's something I have to pretty much pull an engine to get to. LOL

Other than that, there is only one issue.
Anthony Carter (not sure who you are by SN at the moment. Cancel the paypal payment you made to my work email address. I just got a reminder from PayPal and thought it was funny. After reading it, I realized I'm not supposed to get PayPal emails at work.
EDIT:
as in, that's not my PayPal address. The accoutn doesn't exist and it is one of my emails, so you don't have to worry, but I need the money sent to the address below here.

MY PAYPAL ADDRESS IS:
dr1665@cox.net

I think that's pretty important to remember here...
40957, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by GhEttOrAiD, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM

ghettoraid at ghettoraid.net

plzzzzzzzzzzzz
40958, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by MR BLUNT 2gnt, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I need the fuel supply fitting that is attached to the hose coming from the tank. It plugs into the fuel rail and is held on w/ two small screws. See pics below. It would be where the red box is in the top pic, its pretty much identical to the item in the black box of the lower pic. I'll pay 15 shipped for the fitting w/ the two screws. If you could leave me about 8 inches of line coming off that fitting. thanks

http://columbusdsm.com/forum/files/fuelrailpaint.bmp
http://columbusdsm.com/forum/files/otherpicpaint.bmp
40967, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by RxR_Eclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
No it is not side specific. Just the front wheel hubp, no ABS. I wish I had a picture for ya. Its is what holds the wheel studs in the front. Not sure if that helps any.
40972, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
I'm Anthony Carter, I always sign my posts/replies as Tony.

DR-I cancelled that payment, does it take a day to show up in the account(I've never used paypal before)

I'm gonna paypal your good email. I don't know if I should wait till I am reimbursed by them...or just go ahead and do another transaction.

??
Tony
40973, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by Malenko, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
L&R door handles if black 20 shipped, if P75 (Barcelona red aka burgandy) 25 shipped. both speaker grills (tan or black) 5 bones shipped in same box as door handles.

I'll send ya 20 now and you let me know what color the handles are and I'll send ya the rest? that fair? email me and lemme know, if not just refund the paypal Im about to send.
40984, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by bokchoi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i need a 97+ coil harness. I dont know how much they run for though...hows this all work anyways?
40997, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by Initial DSM, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i might need an oilpan
41006, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by WickedESi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
WickedESi: Radiator (M/T), Passenger Side Motor Mount (don't need bracket), Rear Sway Bar Setup (control arms, end-links, bushings, and actual bar)
I understand I'm asking a lot for $100, that's all I have, if you can't land everything I definately need the radiator and mount.

It may be after 3pm that I can send the funds PayPal, since I need to first deposit funds into my bank, and I'm not the one doing that. So, if I don't get the money PayPal'd to you tomorrow (Wed.) by 3pm, and it doesn't end up getting to your bank account by Saturday, I'll understand.

Thanks a lot DR, and Uber for doing this.
41007, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
nobody wants to help me with that bulb socket?

41015, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by SilverRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
The sliding cover for the sunroof (grey) does 40 shipped sound good?
41019, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by lickscissors, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
sorry..hope im not too late... 150 + 25shipping for just the 97-99 headlights...in good shape of course..... and 50 + 10-12$ shipping for the door caps....im not certain on the shipping...but it should be somewhere around there....of course if its 50% off, those prices might be a little less which is always good :)....i got my fingers crossed...thanks
doug
41022, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
I saw your bulb socket. You need an Eclipse brake/parking light socket with some leads on it for splicing into your harness. Did you say what you want to offer for it? If I can, I'll just five finger that deal, but you never know man. I don't know how tight security is there on a sale day. Lots of people in the lot I imagine.

Let me know?

REMEMBER!
DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS IS 3PM PACIFIC TIME TODAY!

4PM Mountain time
5PM Central time
6PM Eastern

dr1665@cox.net

Paypal needs to be received by this time as I will be transferring the funds into my checking account to use at the j-yard. Any paypal received afterwards will be refunded and no parts pulled. Thanks for helping me keep this straight y'all.

:thumbsup
41070, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by Desibabu345, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Could I get into this for:
Winshield washer reservoir cap - $5?
STRONG working hatch struts - $15 + shipping whatever it is?
I need a rubber plug that goes in the spare tire well, its the one on the passenger side, there are two of them and they are identical close to eachother - I'm missing one and its ghey. - $5?
Thanks!
Sid
Right now it is 3:59pm in Houston, TX and I'm guessing thats central so I'm 1 hr ahead of deadline! YAY
41080, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Originally posted by Desibabu345
I'm 1 hr ahead of deadline! YAY

Right you are Ken! :P

CLOSED.
I will be contacting those who have posted in here between now and Friday to confirm orders and payments. Let's all hope this junkyard is a DSM graveyard...
41093, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
well shit i missed the deadline

yeah id offer 12 shipped just so i dont have to buy some random one from kragen,,, or buy an entire harness from mitsu... or get off my lazy ass and go to a junkyard myself
41128, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
YOU HAVE UNTIL NOON.
I have only received payment from the following:

Jake - $17 - flat pin coil pack harness w/ leads
Thom - $25 - L&R door handles, P75 Barcelona Red Pearl (Burgundy), speaker grilles.
Siddarth - $35 - washer fluid resevoir cap, hatch struts, drain plug in spare tire well
Will - PayPal is pending...

I have not received money from the the following people who had requested we look for something for them:

Greg - armrest, battery tie down
Tony - timing belt cover, crank bolt, OEM shift knob, windshield washer resevoir cap - the first paypal was to the wrong address. haven't got the second one yet.
BumpinTalon - 14b, SMIC. If they don't have it, I'll refund the Paypal funds Saturdays night/Sunday AM sir.
lickscissors - door caps, 97-99 headlights. I can't work my stuff if you don't give me some stuff to work with man.
RxR_Eclipse - front wheel hub Money order sent?
Chamuko - rear motor mount/bracket, shifter linkage cable clips, possible door handles. How are you paying for this today sir?
MR BLUNT - fuel line to fuel rail connection. More than likley cheap or free, but please throw a bone my way in case?
bokchoi - 97+ coil harness - I assume flat pin? Just paypal me a couple bucks or something.
Initial DSM - still need that oil pan?
WickedESi - MT radiator, pass. side motor mount (no bracket), rear sway bar system. tentative arrangements made.
SilverRS - sliding cover for sunroof

I'm going to extend the Paypal deadline until 12 NOON PACIFIC TIME TODAY.
At that time, I will be transferring the funds to checking and I will refund any payments after that. I just can't keep checking my Paypal account every 30 minutes through the day to see if it got here yet or not.

Remember, if I don't find it or can't get it, I will refund the difference. I am not making any money off this deal at all. I really just needed an excuse to spend a Saturday at the junk yard.

Thanks guys!
41131, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
DOH! thanks a bunch for the extra time!.

Paypal paypal...

41163, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Brian,

I cancelled the paypal but the 85.00 hasn't went back into my account.

I'm waiting on paypal to reimburse my account, so can you extend the deadline for me another day?

I'm not quite sure how to handle this, it'd be nice to get those parts. Let me know what you think.

Tony
41177, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by bokchoi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
DAMNIT! I'm too LATE!
41179, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by injendsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by bokchoi
DAMNIT! I'm too LATE!

me too. damnit. i was in classes all day so i had no time. fuck me.
41226, RE: 50% OFF JYARD IN PHOENIX DETAILS INSIDE!
Posted by Desibabu345, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Thanks again! I'm hoping you can find a few of the parts I need!
Sid (aka Siddharth)
I generated this page in 0.012253046035767 seconds, executing 7 queries.