Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #40420
View in threaded mode

Subject: "PARTING OUT--> '96 with 60K-->MINT!!!!!<--" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
sonny bkApr-07-04 11:34 AM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1171 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40420, "PARTING OUT--> '96 with 60K-->MINT!!!!!<--"
Apr-07-04 11:53 AM by sonny bk

I have everything except front bumper, drivers fender, headlights, and doors, and some interior.

Motor/tranny/clutch is in perfect condition with red powdercoated VC, pacesetter headers, upgraded wires (8mm), AFX UDP, and all new belts.

Let me know what you all want...i am in the good guys section and have 60+ feedbacks on ebay with no negatives, and MY PRICES ARE VERY FAIR.

Everything in the car is MINT!!!!! no joke, i babied the car...any NYC 2Gnt'er will vouch for me.

Let the requests poor in...i accept paypal and however else you want to pay.

email/aim/post/pm easy to get in touch with me...i'll give you my tel # if you need it.

Also have custom CAI...custom short shifter (real short)...neuspeed springs (1.5" drop or something), tokico shocks, and i'm sure there's more that i can't think of...just ask...

ouch

"And my jam knock in the Mitsubishi
Girls pee pee when they see me,
Nava-hoes creep me in they tee pee..."
>Biggie Smalls -- R.I.P.

new project under way.................(see avatar for details)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
WtngclanApr-07-04 11:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40422, "RE: PARTING OUT--> '96 with 60K-->MINT!!!!!<--"
In response to Reply # 0

knowing sonny personally for over a year i can vouch he is a honest and fair guy who really does have this car to part out .. i got the doors off of it and he is for real .. let my 100% feedback speak for itself also

Another BANNED asshole.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MajinVejitaXVApr-07-04 11:52 AM
Member since Nov 19th 2002
446 posts,
#40423, "RE: PARTING OUT--> '96 with 60K-->MINT!!!!!<--"
In response to Reply # 1

Got black ashtray/cupholder (if it's the one that comes with a lid for the ashtray), rearmost hatch piece (the one that goes over the latch and the stop lamp), and black upper steering column plastic?

If so, name the price.

-Corey

sonny bkApr-07-04 11:55 AM
1171 posts,
#40424, "RE: PARTING OUT--> '96 with 60K-->MINT!!!!!<--"
In response to Reply # 2
Apr-07-04 11:56 AM by sonny bk

grey interior...but easily repaintable...i'll take an interior pic asap. Have all trunk pieces. and leather armrest center console.

ouch

>Biggie Smalls -- R.I.P.

MajinVejitaXVApr-07-04 12:01 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2002
446 posts,
#40426, "RE: PARTING OUT--> '96 with 60K-->MINT!!!!!<--"
In response to Reply # 3

Alright, painting my beige pieces anyway, so gray will work too...

Gimme pics, and a price. We'll see if we can do business.

-Corey

BuckNuttyApr-07-04 12:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#40427, "RE: PARTING OUT--> '96 with 60K-->MINT!!!!!<--"
In response to Reply # 4

i need the hood handle thingy that is near your left knee when you are sitting down...along with teh plastic around it...I need it asap so i can pass inspection and get my car registered down herre. I don't know what that would go for though

ShockeclipseApr-07-04 12:20 PM
Member since May 18th 2003
2139 posts,
#40428, "RE: PARTING OUT--> '96 with 60K-->MINT!!!!!<--"
In response to Reply # 5

how much for the dashboard, both front washer nozels (tubing)?

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war; our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very , very pissed off"

Originally posted by turbo8u
every time i get in it and start it up im like 'oh...yea, you know why you just started right there bitch? because i built you...yea...you like it dont you, yea and you're about to take this boost like a bitch too arent you

sonny bkApr-07-04 12:41 PM
1171 posts,
#40430, "RE: PARTING OUT--> '96 with 60K-->MINT!!!!!<--"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by BuckNutty
i need the hood handle thingy that is near your left knee when you are sitting down...along with teh plastic around it...I need it asap so i can pass inspection and get my car registered down herre. I don't know what that would go for though

ummm...figure 10 bucks shipped?

Originally posted by Shockeclipse
how much for the dashboard, both front washer nozels (tubing)?

umm...100 bucks+shipping for everything? Is that good? i don't know what they go for.

ouch

>Biggie Smalls -- R.I.P.

SilverEclipseApr-07-04 01:02 PM
Member since Jul 19th 2002
67 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40431, "RE: PARTING OUT--> '96 with 60K-->MINT!!!!!<--"
In response to Reply # 7

How much for the head, intake manifold, and strut bar?

Turning is fun too!
go to www.sccaforums.com
-Do it...do it-

sonny bkApr-07-04 01:12 PM
1171 posts,
#40433, "RE: PARTING OUT--> '96 with 60K-->MINT!!!!!<--"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by SilverEclipse
How much for the head, intake manifold, and strut bar?

strut bar already sold...head with valve cover? upper and lower intake mani? with injectors? answer these and i'll let you know. hit me up on aim:
aim:
sonnydbk

ouch

>Biggie Smalls -- R.I.P.

95_ESi_PersonApr-07-04 01:23 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#40435, "RE: PARTING OUT--> '96 with 60K-->MINT!!!!!<--"
In response to Reply # 9
Apr-07-04 01:24 PM by 95_ESi_Person

2 questions.... how recently have you had your timing belt done? i'm asking because of the tensioner... if that's new i'll take it off of your hands... how much if it is new?

what kind of exhaust do you have? cat back?

how much for the UDP shipped to 61920?

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #40420 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic