Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #63270
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Parting Out: 95 Talon Non Turbo" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
MrSlickDec-19-04 04:01 PM
Member since Jul 22nd 2002
1120 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63270, "Parting Out: 95 Talon Non Turbo"

I might have a 95 Talon that I'm going to be parting out, and I want to see who's interested in what parts...

Complete 96 Talon 5 Speed car, with running motor and working tranny.
I haven't picked the car up yet,but I will later this week.
So who wants what?

Only thing I won't be selling off the car is the rear brakes... want them for my RS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Megasquirt powered 420A
Custom turbo system

http://www.ms-custom.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
BumpinTalonDec-19-04 04:06 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63271, "RE: Parting Out: 95 Talon Non Turbo"
In response to Reply # 0

how much for the tranny control unit thingybobber? TCU?

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MrSlickDec-19-04 04:13 PM
1120 posts,
#63274, "RE: Parting Out: 95 Talon Non Turbo"
In response to Reply # 1

WEll it's a 5 speed car... so they're no tranny controller, just the PCM for the engine and body

Megasquirt powered 420A
Custom turbo system

powelldsDec-19-04 05:12 PM
Member since Jul 06th 2003
916 posts,
#63277, "RE: Parting Out: 95 Talon Non Turbo"
In response to Reply # 0

How much do you want for just your block?

MrSlickDec-19-04 06:02 PM
1120 posts,
#63281, "RE: Parting Out: 95 Talon Non Turbo"
In response to Reply # 3

I'd sell the motor complete. It's a running, perfectly fine motor.

Megasquirt powered 420A
Custom turbo system

scothernDec-20-04 03:48 AM
Member since Jul 07th 2002
998 posts,
#63299, "RE: Parting Out: 95 Talon Non Turbo"
In response to Reply # 0

If its Black, I want the drivers side door handle.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

99 Eclipse RS

"Can't we all just hit a Bong"?

cougar694uDec-20-04 05:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3381 posts,
#63301, "RE: Parting Out: 95 Talon Non Turbo"
In response to Reply # 5

dibs on passenger door handle, ECU, tranny, all shift linkage including pedal (basically everything for the swap), gauge cluster. How much shipped to 78233?

If you don't want to mess with the BS, how much for tranny, ECU, and gauge cluster alone?

~Luke
Facebook
1969 Cougar - 11.91 - 380HP
2007 GSXR 750
1999 OZ - SOLD - 15.26 NA - 14.71 on 75 shot

MrSlickDec-20-04 05:05 AM
1120 posts,
#63302, "RE: Parting Out: 95 Talon Non Turbo"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by cougar694u
dibs on passenger door handle, ECU, tranny, all shift linkage including pedal (basically everything for the swap), gauge cluster. How much shipped to 78233? If you don't want to mess with the BS, how much for tranny, ECU, and gauge cluster alone?

Not sure what all that's worth... make me a good offer

Megasquirt powered 420A
Custom turbo system

MrSlickDec-20-04 05:05 AM
1120 posts,
#63303, "RE: Parting Out: 95 Talon Non Turbo"
In response to Reply # 6

dibs on passenger door handle, ECU, tranny, all shift linkage including pedal (basically everything for the swap), gauge cluster. How much shipped to 78233? If you don't want to mess with the BS, how much for tranny, ECU, and gauge cluster alone?

I will check on the door handles... and let you know.

Megasquirt powered 420A
Custom turbo system

cougar694uDec-20-04 05:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3381 posts,
#63310, "RE: Parting Out: 95 Talon Non Turbo"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by MrSlick
Not sure what all that's worth... make me a good offer

Just curious, is it 95 or 96? I need a 95 ECU, everything else doesn't matter.

All I truly need is the tranny and ecu (I'm looking at price as the issue). The most I can afford is about $200 right now due to Christmas and moving to a new city.

~Luke
Facebook
1969 Cougar - 11.91 - 380HP
2007 GSXR 750
1999 OZ - SOLD - 15.26 NA - 14.71 on 75 shot

MrSlickDec-20-04 06:15 AM
1120 posts,
#63311, "RE: Parting Out: 95 Talon Non Turbo"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by MrSlick Not sure what all that's worth... make me a good offer
Just curious, is it 95 or 96? I need a 95 ECU, everything else doesn't matter. All I truly need is the tranny and ecu (I'm looking at price as the issue). The most I can afford is about $200 right now due to Christmas and moving to a new city.

I believe it's a 95... I'll check.

$200 is a little on the low side for a working tranny .

Megasquirt powered 420A
Custom turbo system

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #63270 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic